The Netflix and Streaming Thread

I will be watching the finale of Hunters on Amazon tonight.

Realizing you still have 2 more Stranger Things seasons to watch in your que but forgot = Quarantine winning

Spencer was good, going to watch tiger king next

Currently watching Containment.

I'm finally getting to finishing season 2 of Mindhunters. The season seemed to start out slower but I'm really getting in to it again.

Wife and I finished watching Tiger King. My mind is still completely blown away.

Wife and I finished watching Tiger King. My mind is still completely blown away.
I keep seeing people talk about this, what is it about?

I keep seeing people talk about this, what is it about?

I do not want to give any spoilers away, but it is essentially about people who raise/breed big cats and wild animals.

I do not want to give any spoilers away, but it is essentially about people who raise/breed big cats and wild animals.
Thanks I will check it out. I started watching Gotham and enjoying it, tons of episodes to keep me busy but always looking for other options.

My wife and I started watching this on Sunday afternoon about 3pm and could not stop until we had watched them all. Every time we thought "can this get any crazier?" You could almost hear them say "hold my beer." I'm not sure if the best fiction writer on the planet could come up anything crazier than this was in real life.

I'm finally getting to finishing season 2 of Mindhunters. The season seemed to start out slower but I'm really getting in to it again.

I watched that on a plane about a month ago. I have 3 episodes left still. It's a slow show for sure, but the premise is so interesting to me.

Reactions: KEV
I watched that on a plane about a month ago. I have 3 episodes left still. It's a slow show for sure, but the premise is so interesting to me.
I agree. You kind of have to be in to this type of thing for it to keep interest. I think I have a weird fascination with these types of topics, it's interesting to think about how someone can operate like that. Plus the detective work behind it is fun to see.

I agree. You kind of have to be in to this type of thing for it to keep interest. I think I have a weird fascination with these types of topics, it's interesting to think about how someone can operate like that. Plus the detective work behind it is fun to see.

Oh yeah, I love it. I find it so fascinating. It's absolutely sick and twisted, and I cannot understand how anyone can harm another person like these people do, but the psychology behind it has my full attention. I remember in college (I started off as a psych major until they told me I had to take a public speaking class) we read a lot of case studies on this subject, and a lot on DID, and I couldn't get enough of it.

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
Ariya Jutanagan bio just wow.

Thanks I will check it out. I started watching Gotham and enjoying it, tons of episodes to keep me busy but always looking for other options.
That was a good one, I stopped watching, maybe need to start binging back from where I left off, if I can remember!

If anyone here is a fan of horror, the streaming platform Shudder is offering a 30-day "Self-Isolation" free trial (cancel before your 30 days is up to avoid any charges) to their streaming site with the code SHUTIN. Saw some really good stuff on there like the Vengeance Trilogy (Sympathy, Oldboy, Lady), Audition, Halloween, Mandy, The Wailing.. pretty much a horror/thriller trove.

Thinking about watching Locke & Key next.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Although Netflix is mainly a streaming service, I get it as a premium cable channel with HBO and Showtime.

Being an elderly luddite, I don't know how to get stuff from my laptop to my big screen.

And you don't even want to see my flip phone.

Watched Containment over the weekend. It said season 1 but haven't found season 2.

If anyone is into or likes the Walking Dead/Zombie type flick. Try Train to Busan on Netflix!

Tying to knock off some of the shows we are partially into seasons on.
Glow tonight...... just struggling to enjoy this season.
Next up Orange is the New Black, another one we got stuck mid season on when the enjoyment got sucked out of it.

For anyone who watches Big Mouth, they are doing a live table read (via Zoom) on YouTube right now on Netflix's YouTube page for charity. And it's absurd.

Back