The Netflix and Streaming Thread

for my ozark peeps. i want to watch season 3 but the wife has never seen any episodes....do you think she can jump into season 3 with me explaining what is going on? i really don't want to re-watch seasons 1 and 2......but man i want to watch 3....lol
Late to reply on this, but the show is so good with so much going we have decided just to go back and watch it from the beginning.

Finished Ozark and Narco Mexico. Watched Bodyguard (a BBC series). Watched Containment movie. Looking for others to watch.

Binge watched “The End of the F***ing World” on Netflix this week. It was entertaining.

Finished Tiger Queen. Still don’t know what the f I just watched.

Binge watched “The End of the F***ing World” on Netflix this week. It was entertaining.
I liked that one but I liked her accent.

Anyone watching The Walking Dead still?

I liked that one but I liked her accent.

Anyone watching The Walking Dead still?

Honestly, it is on my list and I haven't even gotten to episode 2 yet lol.

Almost done with this season of Ozark. Think it’s been great and really impressed by the acting. Laura Linney and her brother were absolutely outstanding last episode.

I've started watching the all-American. I am 3 episodes in and I really like it. Seems that it's based on a true story.

I finished unorthodox on Netflix. It was ok. I learned a few things that i didn’t know about a different culture, so that was interesting.

Finally finished The Last Kingdom season 4. Gets better and better as the seasons go. Afraid with COVID 19 that it could be years before another season is finished.

Finally finished The Last Kingdom season 4. Gets better and better as the seasons go. Afraid with COVID 19 that it could be years before another season is finished.
Started this show a week or so ago, half way through season 3 now. Liking this one. Watched Vikings several years back and grew tired of that one, this one is keeping me interested though. (y)

Halfway through season 2 of Last Kingdom. Really liking it so far.

Started this show a week or so ago, half way through season 3 now. Liking this one. Watched Vikings several years back and grew tired of that one, this one is keeping me interested though. (y)

Halfway through season 2 of Last Kingdom. Really liking it so far.

Think they are doing a great job in keeping the story lines fresh. As w/ season 4 ending so many different ways they could go next season.

Finished watching The Last Kingdom, S4 and agree with your prognosis for S5. Dang Covid-19. Very good series.

Just started The Making of the Mob: New York on Prime.

any mythic quest ravens banquet fans? we tried it, i think the first 3 episodes and just couldn’t get into it.

now we are onto the morning show. it is fantastic!

Almost done with Season 1 of Iron Fist. Danny Rand vs John Wayne? I'm taking the cowboy! Danny Rand trained for 15 years to strengthen his mind and body at a monastery in another dimension. He needs another 15 years of training somewhere else.

Last edited:
Just saw a couple of days ago that the Friday Night Lights series was added to Netflix. I always resisted watching the series because I liked the movie so much that I was afraid a TV series might taint it a bit. I was wrong. I am almost at the end of season 1 and am enjoying it.

Just saw a couple of days ago that the Friday Night Lights series was added to Netflix. I always resisted watching the series because I liked the movie so much that I was afraid a TV series might taint it a bit. I was wrong. I am almost at the end of season 1 and am enjoying it.
That's such a great series! I should restart that one again.

Back