The Netflix and Streaming Thread

I'll have to start Peaky Blinders. Still trying to get through House of Cards.

Netflix is doing a good job with the original series. It's definitely keeping my streaming subscription.

I canceled because there was just too much good leaving and not enough new coming. Some of these might change that. Law and Order franchises are done coming up, which hurts. So are a ton of others.

I canceled because there was just too much good leaving and not enough new coming. Some of these might change that. Law and Order franchises are done coming up, which hurts. So are a ton of others.

JB, how does Amazon Prime or Hulu Plus compare to Netflix?

JB, how does Amazon Prime or Hulu Plus compare to Netflix?

Different. Hulu Plus is more current. You can find quite a bit of the current programming on there.
Amazon is similar, but less than Netflix. But has HBO.

I hate losing law and order, I watch them when falling asleep.

I really wish the shield would pop up.

Just put an android app on my phone that works with Google Chrome called "Crackle". It has seasons 6 & 7 of the Shield. That was a great show.

Golly, I need to check this out. I have Netflix, but rarely use it because the movies available for streaming still aren't as good as what's available through the mail IMO. But, I've never checked out the series available.

Shield is on Hulu and there is a ton of other stuff too. I was surprised as its way more than network stuff...

Black Mirror some of the episodes are just crazy...

I've got both Netflix and Hulu and just thinking over the last 30 days I've probably used 90% Hulu and 10% Netflix. Seeing a lot of similarities too. Might be dropping Netflix soon.

Watched a couple episodes of Marco Polo. It has some promise.

I saw the preview for it but hadnt had a chance to check it out. Did they release the whole season at once?

Yes. Season 1 all available now.

First 20min of first episode is very slow. Get past that before making judgments.

Sweet been looking forward to that one.

I started it as well and have found it interesting. Will say it is not family friendly at all. I know very little about Marco Polo aside from the pool game, wondering how historically accurate it is, or if it is meant to be pure fiction.

Awesome news on them releasing the whole season. Still need to see house of cards but Marco is on my list along with lilyhammer. Getting to be like all the pay networks with good series (HBO/showtime)

Peaky Blinders. go watch! oh and Happy Valley

Peaky Blinders. go watch! oh and Happy Valley

Yeah I was going to watch Peaky Blinders also. I doubt my wife will be interested which makes it 10 times harder to watch. Haha

Yeah I was going to watch Peaky Blinders also. I doubt my wife will be interested which makes it 10 times harder to watch. Haha

My wife didnt like the first episode but I got her to watch another and then she was hooked. IMO there is enough love stuff for the ladies haha and my wife said she had no problem watching Cillian Murphy do his thing.

Korengal was pretty good. Worth a watch if you liked Restrepo.

Korengal was pretty good. Worth a watch if you liked Restrepo.

Just watched it the other day. Really enjoyed both.

Back