The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Netflix Streaming Guide

Netflix Streaming Guide

What are you guys watching these days? Trimmed the cable plan back a bit and going to fire up netflix more often. That is, until football season.

What are you guys watching these days? Trimmed the cable plan back a bit and going to fire up netflix more often. That is, until football season.
Check out Orange is the New Black really good show. Great for both genders my wife and I love it. Also you don't have to wait for any new episodes they are all there

Watch Luther and Foyles War.

Netflix Streaming Guide

Netflix Streaming Guide

Luther is really really really good.

So is Copper and Ripper Street

Hell On Wheels s3 is up.

instantwatcher.com is a good site for netflix

Sherlock

Psych

Trying out Orange is new black episode 1.

What's it comparable to?

Hard to describe. It's a women's prison. You can figure it out.

Seriously there is a lot of good stuff on netflix including their original series. Going to rewatch hell on wheels. I like the period stuff like deadwood etc (if done right).

If you like orange is the new black, check out Weeds. 8 seasons on Netflix and is by Jenji Kohan same director

Used to watch weeds quite a bit I think I made it to season 4 or whenever it wad they were in canada

Used to watch weeds quite a bit I think I made it to season 4 or whenever it wad they were in canada
Loved weeds for the first few seasons then they kind of jumped the shark for me.

House of cards is a good watch IMO. Also, sherlock was good, and I've just started watching Friday night lights, through season 1.

Loved weeds for the first few seasons then they kind of jumped the shark for me.

House of cards is a good watch IMO. Also, sherlock was good, and I've just started watching Friday night lights, through season 1.
House of cards was great

Tried to do sherlock but moved too slow for me

I also quit Weeds early. I wanted more Friday Night Lights and have yet to start House of Cards season 2 although I loved season 1. Not sure what my problem is...

I am thinking of switching from my local cable comoany to netflix. Mostly for the reason, not too much selection amd also very expensive. I know in the US, more program selection is available but do any Canadians here recommend netflix? As I heard they are very limited up here. Thank you in advance.

I just started Portlandia. I am a few episodes in, but I am enjoying it. The show is stupid as hell, but it is funny.

my gf and i finished season 2 of OITNB. it might be a little better than the first season. i enjoyed watching how i met your mother. corny jokes, NPH, and Jason Segel what's not to like. we haven't started house of cards, but it's on our list.

i agree with the earlier comments about weeds. we just kept watching the last couple seasons because we wanted to say we watched the whole series, but i just started hating the mom more and more as the seasons went on. and kevin nealon's character started to become a gimmick of the original character.

i like documentaries too. jiro dreams of sushi, blackfish, pulling john (armwrestling doc), dear zachary (tearjerker), Bronies (cult following of the new My Little Ponies)

If you enjoy the U.K. Sherlock, check out Luther and Wallender as well.

Don't watch Weeds past S3, it gets really dumb. Don't watch Dexter past S5. Why isn't 24 on Netflix streaming? :angry:

Aha, thank you Amzn Prime....all seasons of 24 available for streaming.

Back