The Netflix and Streaming Thread

The Killing was such a good show. Kindof bummed that final season they just added was only 6 episodes...and the ending was a bit sketchy

Netflix is great as they seem to get the best of the cable channel series (minus hbo). I've always liked:
Dexter
Mad men
Hell on wheels
Sons of anarchy

Some day I might go back and watch all the 24.

Best part of all is I can pretty much throw away all the DVD seasons of shows I bought.

One of my favorite shows on Netflix is Hell on Wheels, it's worth watching!
Also Dexter and SOA

Hell on Wheels is fantastic

Finished up Orange is New Black. Have a few more House of Cards. Think netflix has done a great job w/ both series.

Netflix Streaming Guide

Netflix Streaming Guide

My wife and I don't have cable, and survive almost exclusively through what we can stream on Netflix. I've found many "diamonds in the rough", but wanted to see if anyone had any great shows/movies that they really enjoyed on Netflix.

My top 5:
1. Top Gear (UK) (Gets really good starting around Series 9 or 10)
2. Archer
3. Firefly
4. Dr. Who
5. Breaking Bad

Surprises:
Better off Ted
Star Trek: Enterprise

Sons of anarchy, house of cards, it's always sunny in Philadelphia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been binge watching Friday night lights lately but will have to check out hell on wheels and the killing when that's over.

House of cards
Orange is the new black
Dexter
Lillyhammer
The league
Shameless
Luther
Continuum
Happy valley
Sons of anarchy
Walking dead

I am thinking of switching from my local cable comoany to netflix. Mostly for the reason, not too much selection amd also very expensive. I know in the US, more program selection is available but do any Canadians here recommend netflix? As I heard they are very limited up here. Thank you in advance.

I'm in BC. I recommend Netflix. Lots of good series. I'm in the middle of suits right now. Not sure you can get that one in the states. They are always adding more content. It's $8 a month. If you don't like it, cancel it. IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just started suits after finishing weeds and orange is the new black

Big Trouble in Little China. I hadn't seen it in forever and I forgot how ridiculous and good it is.

Big Trouble in Little China. I hadn't seen it in forever and I forgot how ridiculous and good it is.

Ahh yeah. About up there with the ranks of Howard The Duck. Lol

Don't mess with the Pork-Chop Express.

Your about to make bust out my laptop...when I should be sleeping. I know what I'm doing during work tomorrow.

I noticed that Boss is onNetflix. Had not seen it listed before.

At at any rate, I highly recommend.

Looks good might have to check it out. Big fan of some of their series, especially the popular ones but I've even liked the smaller ones like lilyhammer

Looks good might have to check it out. Big fan of some of their series, especially the popular ones but I've even liked the smaller ones like lilyhammer

So lilyhammer is ok? Can't get past the fact it's Silvio....

So lilyhammer is ok? Can't get past the fact it's Silvio....
Yeah it was was pretty good.
And yeah it took awhile to get past the fact he was heading over to the bada bing

Yeah it was was pretty good.
And yeah it took awhile to get past the fact he was heading over to the bada bing

i liked Season 1, but the subtitles killed it for me

Peaky blinders..

I'll have to start Peaky Blinders. Still trying to get through House of Cards.

Netflix is doing a good job with the original series. It's definitely keeping my streaming subscription.

Never heard of Peaky Blinders. Just watched a trailer; looks pretty good.

Quick Google search and wow Netflix has a lot of original series in the pipeline. Another one called Bloodline coming out in March, sounds like it could be solid.

Back