The Netflix and Streaming Thread

The wife and I tried the show Westworld last night. I lost interest before the end of episode 1. She likes it, I think. While she watched episode 2, I found The Game on Prime. It's a 6 episode spy show from the BBC. I'm one episode in but I it seems good enough to keep watching.

The wife and I tried the show Westworld last night. I lost interest before the end of episode 1. She likes it, I think. While she watched episode 2, I found The Game on Prime. It's a 6 episode spy show from the BBC. I'm one episode in but I it seems good enough to keep watching.
Season 1 of Westworld is a lot. It honestly takes watching it twice. But man is it worth it. Seasons past that are TBD.

Finished Next In Fashion, now on to another season of Queer Eye.
Next up Umbrella Academy.

i'm watching "mindhunter", more like bingeing. it is ok....i am up to season 2 episode 4.

i can't stand the doctor in the unit...i can't think of her name. i loved her in fringe but she is driving me nuts on this

Just finished binge watching Letterkenny on Hulu. If you like to laugh I’d suggest it.

Next I’m going to start watching Breaking Bad. I’ve never seen an episode and got scolded by a coworker the other day for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished binge watching Letterkenny on Hulu. If you like to laugh I’d suggest it.

Next I’m going to start watching Breaking Bad. I’ve never seen an episode and got scolded by a coworker the other day for it.

Glad you got through Letterkenny! So damn funny.

Watched Don’t F*** w/ cats.......I’m still trying to process.

Started in on Umbrella Academy, and liking Schitts Creek so far as well.

Excited for Altered Carbon Season 2. Just caught the trailer, hopefully it hits Canada on Feb 27th as well.

My wife and I just binged Locke & Key. It’s based on a comic/graphic novel and we enjoyed it.

Started watching Stranger. Still unsure of if I like it or not.

If you could recommend one Netflix show for a traveler like me to watch what would it be?

Anyone watch The Morning Show on Apple TV? I am almost done with it and have really enjoyed it quite a bit

Almost finished American Factory tonight....... wow.

Enjoying "The Expanse" on Amazon. Would enjoy it more if there was less virtue signaling.

Wanted to watch the second season of Jack Ryan until they politicized the whole Venezuela thing.

Can't they just leave the politics and SJW BS out?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Started watching Lucifer on Netflix earlier this week.

Game of Thrones (the last 2 seasons were a disaster though)
Breaking Bad
Homeland
Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Marvelous Mrs Maisel

Threw my favorite comedies in but there are some other dramas that are probably better.

Anyone watch The Morning Show on Apple TV? I am almost done with it and have really enjoyed it quite a bit

I thought The Morning Show was well done and seemed to get better as the season went along. It’s not as good, but reminded me of The Newsroom with Jeff Daniels on HBO

I have heard similar from friends and family. I tried to get into Breaking Bad and just couldn’t get past the first couple episodes. I just never saw the attraction.

I have heard similar from friends and family. I tried to get into Breaking Bad and just couldn’t get past the first couple episodes. I just never saw the attraction.
You have to push through the first few. Believe me, it is worth it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just finished watching all of hell on wheels. I enjoyed it very much and highly recommend it.

The pharmacist is an interesting documentary

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Finished The Americans on Prime. Overall a good ride.

Back