The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Enjoying "The Expanse" on Amazon. Would enjoy it more if there was less virtue signaling.

Wanted to watch the second season of Jack Ryan until they politicized the whole Venezuela thing.

Can't they just leave the politics and SJW BS out?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I started The Expanse, but I just did not get into it. Made it through 7 or 8 episodes and just not holding my attention.

Finished watching 'The Stranger' last night

It got a bit confusing at times with the different storylines, but we both enjoyed it and the twists along the way

Binged Longmire during recovery and was excellent

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Just have Altered Carbon a rewatch with the new season dropping Thursday. Still really enjoyed it the second time through.

Just have Altered Carbon a rewatch with the new season dropping Thursday. Still really enjoyed it the second time through.

Is it a sci-fi show?

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I get the streaming channels (Netflix, ZONE, et all) through my internet provider just as I get my premium cable channels like Showtime and HBO.
My cable bill is huge, though, so I wish that I could ween myself from it. No luck so far.

yes, it’s hard sci-fi.

started watching Cheer. Mock all you want it’s goood.

I think I might like altered carbon

What is cheer? Cheer leaders?

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I finally started Narcos Mexico after finishing October Faction (which I do not recommend, really not good, I just kept watching it)... Narcos Mexico is living up to the original Narcos to me.

I think I might like altered carbon

What is cheer? Cheer leaders?

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

definitely sci-fi. Solid story, excellent world building, shot well. Gratuitous nudity.

Watched episode 1 of Better Call Saul season 5 last night. Good start to an always great show.
I watched the first one last night. Very solid. It is a very interesting series.

Finished watching 'The Stranger' last night

It got a bit confusing at times with the different storylines, but we both enjoyed it and the twists along the way
I have this one queued up. I just need a little push To watch it.

Started the second season of Altered Carbon. On the second episode and not exactly enthralled with Anthony Mackie so far.

Started the second season of Altered Carbon. On the second episode and not exactly enthralled with Anthony Mackie so far.
Yeah, it's not the same, going to try to stick it out for now.

Anyone got in to season 2 of drive to survive yet?

Ripped through 4 seasons of Schitt's Creek. Just starting season 5.

the books are fantastic...haven’t started season 2 yet

I finally started Narcos Mexico after finishing October Faction (which I do not recommend, really not good, I just kept watching it)... Narcos Mexico is living up to the original Narcos to me.

season 2 of Narcos Mexico is great.

Kicking it off tonight.

Kind of excited, actually. Season one sucked me in pretty good.

Next on my list as well. Just finished up 3 seasons of Frontier.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Just finished season 1 of Locke and Key.
Also binging Good Girls with the wife.

Great show. Final episode sucked HARD though.

I kind of liked the last episode, I thought how the ended the show was good. I need something new now though. May just have to rewatch battle star Galatia’s for the 8th time

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

It’s not a Netflix show but is anyone excited for Westworld 3?

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Back