The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Just finished All American. My wife and I watched the entire series in 2 days.

I enjoyed it. I did spend about 25 years working in the retail drug industry so knew I would.
We have some ties to the industry in the house but we were too young for this one. Crazy stuff.

We finished Altered Carbon, season 2 on Netflix. Season 1 was meh and the show took a significant step backwards in season 2.

Patiently waiting for Ozark, season 3.

Watching Season 2 of All American now. Really enjoy the show.

I watched Spencer confidential with Mark Wahlberg and the stand up comedian Bert Kreisher today. Both were good and I recommend them. Spencer confidential ended in a way they would certainly allow for another episode!

Watched the first two episodes of a documentary called Tiger King! Y’all have got to see this train wreck! It’s like Ringling Bros. and Jerry Springer rolled up into a weird package.

Not usually one to enjoy these types of shows, but love is blind is a wonderful train wreck.

Also get ready for a full day of espn ocho programming tomorrow.

Gentefied was pretty good, hopefully they do a season 2.

Starting Feel Good now.

First episode of the new season of Westworld has me so confused, but in a good way. I missed being so confused by TV.

I watched Spencer confidential with Mark Wahlberg and the stand up comedian Bert Kreisher today. Both were good and I recommend them. Spencer confidential ended in a way they would certainly allow for another episode!
Wally is a beaut.

Also, not sure why Burt needs to drop the shirt so much, but he's hilarious either way.

Binged on Season 1 of “YOU” and started the second season! Kind of nuts! But I’m absolutely digging it and so is wifey

Watching Season 2 of All American now. Really enjoy the show.
Finished it too. Season one was so much better. There was like no football in season 2

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Well this is embarrassing, I'm home sick with stomach virus, needed something to watch, saw the ad for virgin river and gave it a try. It's kind of a chick flick type, but I got into it and am going to finish it. Honestly it's a nice change from all blood and guts!

just watched the first season today because my wife was three episodes in when I got back from the store. My god I wanted to just scream at Hope

Finally watching The Irishman and to be honest, I find it lacking

Finished it too. Season one was so much better. There was like no football in season 2

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

True, but still some good storylines.

Finally watching The Irishman and to be honest, I find it lacking

Yeah, I tend to agree. Was expecting a lot more out of it.

Watching “Hunters” on Amazon Prime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife and I finished all 3 seasons of The Crown. I was suprised how much I liked it. Lots of British history I had no clue about.

Wife and I finished all 3 seasons of The Crown. I was suprised how much I liked it. Lots of British history I had no clue about.

Huh, I passed right over that one thinking it might not interest me. With your review I will give it a go.

If you watch one episode of this, you’ll be hooked! Tiger King
DB32FEBA-2465-4626-B6DA-F94285B2A2FE.jpeg

Wife and I watched Spenser Confidential the other night, was okay. We watched Uncut Gems last weekend but my wife only watched about 30 minutes (craziness got to her) but I hung in, great performance by Sandler....all I can say, what a life!

Together we have watched a few episodes of 'Locke & Key'

But to try and lighten the mood at times we have watched a couple of Jeff Dunham shows - love the characters but Peanut and Walter are probably the funniest ones

Daybreak has been a different watch. Interesting twist on the apocalypse.

Watched Locke & Key with my daughter, Very different and fun we enjoyed it

Watched triple frontier and Spencer Confidential this weekend. Liled them both.

Back