The new future of wedges?

what if it cut 3-4 strokes off your game?
It would go immediately in my bag.

Hi-Toe wedges are damn near as ugly.

Anything for some to not actually have to practice their short game :p

i get what you’re saying, but as someone who practices short game a lot and still struggles, sometimes you get desperate

i get what you’re saying, but as someone who practices short game a lot and still struggles, sometimes you get desperate
Then it’s time to get some short game lessons, struggle doesn’t mean we need to resort to a gardening spade disguised as a wedge.

It would go immediately in my bag.

Hi-Toe wedges are damn near as ugly.
Hi-Toe and these aren’t in the same realm of looks comparisons, not even the homely PM
grind or original Eye 2.

Hi-Toe and these aren’t in the same realm of looks comparisons, not even the homely PM
grind or original Eye 2.
Equally as unattractive imho. Either way, if ugly can help someone shoot lower scores and enjoy the game...

Equally as unattractive imho. Either way, if ugly can help someone shoot lower scores and enjoy the game...
People always say that, yet they never follow through with it. ;)

Reminds me of a giant version of the Cleveland VAS sand wedge.

Attachments

• Cleveland-VAS-Irons-792-caddydigest.blogspot.com_.jpg
    Cleveland-VAS-Irons-792-caddydigest.blogspot.com_.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1
Pass. Perfectly content with my Hogan Equalizers.

People always say that, yet they never follow through with it. ;)
Ha! I said “someone” - neither option will make an appearance in my bag. Prefer the more traditional wedge shapes.

Then it’s time to get some short game lessons, struggle doesn’t mean we need to resort to a gardening spade disguised as a wedge.

i’m two years into lessons...

There will come a time when you say, "I'm going to take a few( (3-4) months to work on everything I've learned and take the occasional lesson; send him a vid once in a while and have him analyze it.

I took a look at that wedge and said... hmmm... i'd have to strike that perfectly dead center for it to do the job. If I wanted to play something weird that really worked....

Short game lessons specifically? Or general lessons?

Taking an actual short game lesson made a world of difference for me, and kept me from infomercial wedges.:ROFLMAO:

What made a world of difference for me was this thought: "stop listening to the Youtube videos that tell you 'don't use a lob wedge.' Stop listening to pros who say 'don't use a lob wedge.' You're good with this club. You've always been good with this club. You can hit flop shots off a ******* mat with it. You put lob shots close to the flag when you had a 30 handicap before you knew better. Just do it."

And I pulled it out of the bag and used it.

Short game lessons specifically? Or general lessons?

Taking an actual short game lesson made a world of difference for me, and kept me from infomercial wedges.:ROFLMAO:

both. with two instructors. we spend more time on short game than full swing. it’s demoralizing. but i’m committed.

That thing is the future of wedges in the same way that "The Hammer" was the future of drivers.

Back