The new Piretti Matera.....WOW!

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Just saw these on Twitter. I --WILL-- have one, oh my!

And I can actually putt with a flow-neck!

x2_4e2949e.jpg

x2_4e293e9.jpg

x2_4cb624d.jpg

x2_4e2952f.jpg

Wow that is one sweet flat stick.

I believe that is the putter that Mike Johnson spoke about in our PGA Show coverage video with Piretti about a month ago.

Very nice looking putter.

So how much are these putters running for?

• Staff
Last I talked to Mike the flowneck Matera was gonna be 265, I've got another email into him now though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last I talked to Mike the flowneck Matera was gonna be 265, I've got another email into him now though.

Thanks for the info bud.

Another really great looking putter. There are so many asthetically appealling putters on the market now it makes it even more difficult for someone to decide!!

Oh wow.

I for one think Piretti has the best looking engravings on the market, other than maybe the Gambler line.

Piretti is right up there man. how much do these putters run?

Iman, its a sickness man, lol. That's certainly a beauty, I love the flowneck on it.

Iman, its a sickness man, lol. That's certainly a beauty, I love the flowneck on it.

Indeed!

Just when I try to get out something sucks me back into ho'ing putters!

Beautiful, that is really all that needs to be said.

Love the big lion. I'm a big fan of the flow neck too.

I really, really need the black CS Teramo. I kept sneaking looks at their website today.

I really, really need the black CS Teramo. I kept sneaking looks at their website today.

I can tell you form first hand knowledge ( :D ) it rolls as good as it looks! Not to add to the desire for it or anything lol

I can tell you form first hand knowledge ( :D ) it rolls as good as it looks! Not to add to the desire for it or anything lol

I bet it rolls nice. Did you try CS model?

Edit- I just looked at your profile pic. Sweet!

I bet it rolls nice. Did you try CS model?

I've got a Teramo CS sitting on the putter rack in my room. Love it and the craftsmanship, Mike got me as a loyal customer after that one, and I'm obsessed about this Matera!

I've got a Teramo CS sitting on the putter rack in my room. Love it and the craftsmanship, Mike got me as a loyal customer after that one, and I'm obsessed about this Matera!

Can you compare the feel to a SC studio select? I have a SC 2.6 (nearly centered shafted). The Teramo might help me keep putts more on line I think with the larger heavier head. And I love how it looks!

Just realized there is a whole thread about the putter I am asking about. Sorry to clog up this thread. I am on my iPad and I am impatient for pages to load.

Last edited:

:shock: Cheating on your Ti3 already! :shock:

I really like the finish on that. The bottom looks sick, love that design.

And I agree, gorgeous putter! It's flatsticks like this that make me wish I was more comfortable with a blade, but I never putt worth a damn with them vs. a mallet :sad:

Beautiful looking putter.

Sexy stick. A red or white Vibrant Golf shaft would come close to aesthetic perfection IMO.

Back