The new Piretti Matera.....WOW!

Wow that is one sick looking flatstick. Would be afraid to three-putt with it though the lion might attack me.

Looks like a Mills Fleetwood. Grind the corners for it wouldn't be so blocky and it would be perfect!

FYI as I'm talking back and forth with Mike about one. He has them with the single site-line, triple site-line, and topline site dot. They are also now up on his site.

370g, 68*, 33.5", single site-line Matera is mine! Muahahahah!

Lol. Jman I love your love of putters. That is a very nice flatstick in the OP.

Lol. Jman I love your love of putters. That is a very nice flatstick in the OP.

I don't mess around! lol

I gave in to the addiction a long time ago, its like I tell my wife, there are much worse things to be addicted to!

Can you compare the feel to a SC studio select? I have a SC 2.6 (nearly centered shafted). The Teramo might help me keep putts more on line I think with the larger heavier head. And I love how it looks!

Just realized there is a whole thread about the putter I am asking about. Sorry to clog up this thread. I am on my iPad and I am impatient for pages to load.

No worries koko. As to the Scotty comparison, I'm what you might call a Scotty hater so I can't speak on it lol, sorry!

Back to the Matera, hopefully mine should ship early next week sometime! I hope!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful putter.

Just picked my Matera up from the Post Office, going to try and get some pics up for everyone today. I can say honestly the previous pics do it no justice.

Can't wait to see the pics Jman. I am digging the Matera big time

Wow, just amazing. Can't wait to see your pictures.

Aaaaaaaaaaand here we go! Sorry about the reflection go the screen from the window on some of these. I'll snap some fully outside ones after a while but I went the lazy way right now and used the window as my migraine made that painful enough.

This thing is just gorgeous. Not to mention, Mike's new headcovers are NICE NICE NICE since I got my Teramo, Ill get some of it up too.

The "Tri-Plane" sole might just make this one for me, it actually fits my stroke extraordinarily well for not being a CS putter, I'm really loving the flow-neck on this bad boy. Cannot say enough about Mike and his products. Between Kari, Mike, Bobby Grace, and David Mills I don't know if I'm coming or going with all of these tremendous flatsticks. Mike for sure has one of my two absolute favorite logo's though, and the "Piretti" scroll on his sticks juts adds to how damn classy looking they are.

DSC_0158-1.jpg

DSC_0153-1.jpg

DSC_0155-1.jpg

DSC_0151-1.jpg

DSC_0156-1.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0154-1.jpg

SEXY! What a putter! This is a real up and coming putter company.

That looks sharp.

Really debating a white Vibrant shaft and black gripmaster stitchback. Would look nuts....maybe too much though lol.

Oh Jman, your putter love is not good for me.. every time I see a new picture I fall in love haha!

When I put in my order for my Lajosi as my graduation gift, it will HOPEFULLY hold me over!

Sweet Jman, that is beautiful.

Oh Jman, your putter love is not good for me.. every time I see a new picture I fall in love haha!

When I put in my order for my Lajosi as my graduation gift, it will HOPEFULLY hold me over!

Look at it this way, its a heckuva lot of putters for you to get to try out if we ever go play lol

Sweet Jman, that is beautiful.

Thanks Duey, you know your opinion means alot to me. I'm pretty darn proud of this one too, just something about it.

Gloss white Vibrant Coated shaft and a mid sized black Iomic are officially shipped and headed my way. This thing is going to look insane!

Cracking looking stick...
One question: Does it work? :D

Indeed it does. Piretti's have a great feel to them as far as the carbon models go, I don't play SS so I can't speak on those.

It simply fits my eye tremendously and I'm loving the flow neck way more than I thought I would.

It's no secret I'm basically a putter ho to the 1000th degree, but, after getting on the course finally with this one yesterday I'm super-mega-ultra digging it. The feel is impeccable and I had better touch than I have in a long long time with the 370g head. Mike has a legit winner here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back