The new Piretti Matera.....WOW!

Gloss white Vibrant Coated shaft and a mid sized black Iomic are officially shipped and headed my way. This thing is going to look insane!

Got the shaft today. Do NOT like the way it looks on it, too much. Maybe on another stick. Going to go with a UST Frequency Filtered instead.

Got the shaft today. Do NOT like the way it looks on it, too much. Maybe on another stick. Going to go with a UST Frequency Filtered instead.

That sucks man. Lemme know how that FF shaft goes for ya.

That sucks man. Lemme know how that FF shaft goes for ya.

Will do indeed. I thought the glos white with a black grip would be slick, I thought wrong, it was just too much for my eye and it took away from the beauty of the midnight black finish and I do NOT want to do that,

Will do indeed. I thought the glos white with a black grip would be slick, I thought wrong, it was just too much for my eye and it took away from the beauty of the midnight black finish and I do NOT want to do that,

Yeah. Honestly, I would leave it either without color, or maybe a dark red. I wouldn't go white on any putter. Except maybe a ghost or something.

UST Frequency Filtered shaft came in (thanks for the itch to try one again Sean! lol) and I just finished cutting it down and the new Iomic black midsize is on it, also just epoxied it up to the head, good pics tomorrow. Looks sweet.

Sounds good JMan. Do you find that the FF interferes with the overall look of the club?

UST Frequency Filtered shaft came in (thanks for the itch to try one again Sean! lol) and I just finished cutting it down and the new Iomic black midsize is on it, also just epoxied it up to the head, good pics tomorrow. Looks sweet.

Sounds good JMan. Do you find that the FF interferes with the overall look of the club?

In the case of the Matera, as I stare at it across the room lol, not at all. In fact, I LOVE the look of it. Definitely impressed with the combo from that perspective, going to try to get on course with it tomorrow.

In the case of the Matera, as I stare at it across the room lol, not at all. In fact, I LOVE the look of it. Definitely impressed with the combo from that perspective, going to try to get on course with it tomorrow.

Sounds great Jman! I can't wait to see some pics!

Let us know how it performs on the links to!

Sounds great Jman! I can't wait to see some pics!

Let us know how it performs on the links to!

Didn't get out today due to not feeling like dealing with gale force winds lol. Did roll it a ton and am loving the shaft as its feel really is impressive for me at least, plus, it looks pretty snazy IMHO.

Pics below!

DSC_0160-1.jpg

DSC_0161-1.jpg

DSC_0159-1.jpg

I think you hit the nail on the head with that combo. Putter looks stunning, JMan.

I think you hit the nail on the head with that combo. Putter looks stunning, JMan.

Thanks Jacob, I appreciate the kind words! Feel is impeccable on this beast, I'm glad I let Sean's thread convince me to try one of the FF shafts again in a non plumber's neck, that wasn't a fair trial the first time. Something about this head just fits my eye so well, its almost Zing has a one night stand with a Fastback in a way.

Just saw these on Twitter. I --WILL-- have one, oh my!

And I can actually putt with a flow-neck!

x2_4e2949e.jpg

x2_4e293e9.jpg

x2_4cb624d.jpg

x2_4e2952f.jpg

Ehhh too boxy for my likes

Ehhh too boxy for my likes

:clapp::clapp::clapp:

Thats the beauty about putters, different styles to fit different eyes. There will never be a concensus.

That's a beautiful combo Jman! I think you got the set up right! I have heard nothing but good things about the shafts in a non plumbers neck!

I have always been a big plumbers neck guy.. but I'm starting to love the looks of some flow-necks!

Love the shape and finish of this putter. I wonder if they could make it a center-shaft?

Wow Jman, I missed your pic's from today. That thing is soo sweet, Piretti just gets it done.

Love the shape and finish of this putter. I wonder if they could make it a center-shaft?

Bonk, when I first inquired about the Matera I actually went in wanting that, they can and will do it but there is an upcharge since they have to weld the neck. Would be SO sweet.

Thanks Duey! This one just strikes me differently, so so classy and feels so nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonk, when I first inquired about the Matera I actually went in wanting that, they can and will do it but there is an upcharge since they have to weld the neck. Would be SO sweet.

Thanks Duey! This one just strikes me differently, so so classy and feels so nice.

Thanks for that info Jman. A center-shafted Matera would be sooo sweet indeed. Wonder how the finish on the face would fare after a few years?

Thanks for that info Jman. A center-shafted Matera would be sooo sweet indeed. Wonder how the finish on the face would fare after a few years?

Youre very welcome! Their midnight black is maintenance free, not like a black oxide finish. It should hold up with no problems whatsoever.

So I'm debating on getting Either the matera hs or the Teramo hs belly putter length, has anyone tried both as a belly putter? Also what weight did you try? Thanks I'm dying to get one I wish I could test each.

God that thing is gorgeous!

Tap tap taparoo

I had a chance to pick up a Piretti for $100, still kicking myself for not getting it.

So I'm debating on getting Either the matera hs or the Teramo hs belly putter length, has anyone tried both as a belly putter? Also what weight did you try? Thanks I'm dying to get one I wish I could test each.

Never tried them as belly's personally.

Both my Teramo and Matera are 370g's though. I cannot speak enough on Mike's putters. These are incredible looking and they feel better than they look.

I had a chance to pick up a Piretti for $100, still kicking myself for not getting it.

Sounds like a steal. Should have got it!

Tapatalking on my iPad

Sounds like a steal. Should have got it!

Tapatalking on my iPad

Indeed. I urge anyone to take a look at Piretti's stuff. Ultra classy and just like all the best putter makers they have first rate customer service.

Back