J13*

2020 Champion Golfer of the Year
Reaction score
Handicap
+1
Then again, as a marketing guy, Windows is the Windows 95 of Operating Systems :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hahaha :ROFLMAO: Seriously this board runs like a well oiled machine especially the multimedia aspect of things.

Just refresh that logo! Just think of all the new merch! :p The exclamation point/ ball going in the hole doesn't make sense with the name. Hackers don't hole shots like that:ROFLMAO:

templeton80

Artist formerly known as nvgolfer80
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
hahaha :ROFLMAO: Seriously this board runs like a well oiled machine especially the multimedia aspect of things.

Just refresh that logo! Just think of all the new merch! :p The exclamation point/ ball going in the hole doesn't make sense with the name. Hackers don't hole shots like that:ROFLMAO:
While I agree to an extent. I can say, the vast majority of hole outs I have personally witnessed have all been by high handicappers. Including the only hole in one I have witnessed. It was by a golfer that had only been playing for a month, and had already almost lost a box of balls....

Sometimes I hate how unfair this game is...

mikeg_74

B.T.S
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The new home page feels more modern and easier to navigate. I like the fresh look.

annsguy

Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
I am coming here a bunch of times a day regardless of the look BUT it does look more professional. I mean that in a very positive way. It leads the reader to what is always the best content in the industry.

shanewu

@shaneb0t
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Nice improvements! (y)

OldandStiff

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
I like it. Good upgrade.

robrandalgz

AKA skinsccalper
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
That is freaking legit! Concise and easy to navigate. Very useful upgrade.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in