JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are viewing this website for the first time in a week or so, you may notice a new look. Cleaner, bolder and more content than ever before.

The new look presents things a bit differently, laid out section by section and creating a shorter page that you can scroll down to find fun new features to enjoy.

Continue reading...

Nice update @JB it is a lot cleaner while browsing on my phone and easy to navigate.😍

Looks clean and fits the mobile page nicely. Checked out on the computer and also works great.

Looks awesome, great work (y)

Looks great, nice job

I'm a big fan of "crisp" and "clean". The updates look great. Thanks for implementing them.

I have really enjoyed the new layout, features and content. Everything feels more refined.

Awesome. THP continues to deliver!

Nice and clean. Looking good!

I was the idiot that gave a 4/5 on the rating, not even sure how it happened... 🙄

Looks good.

very nice! looking very good

The board looks good and I really enjoy the content here but 1 suggestion if i may?

I'm in the business marketing side of things and the logo could you a refresh as well. It's a little Windows 95 instead of Windows 10 if you catch my drift.

I thought it looked different today.

Looks good for sure. Very easy to navigate. (y)

Love the new home page! Makes it so much easier to navigate

Love the new home page! Makes it so much easier to navigate

Agree, def easier to navigate. The board is fast and media is easy to upload. Well done JB

Great job, THANKS!!!

Site is great and you’re right it’s definitely the most advance golf forum out there right now. Great job!

The board looks good and I really enjoy the content here but 1 suggestion if i may?

I'm in the business marketing side of things and the logo could you a refresh as well. It's a little Windows 95 instead of Windows 10 if you catch my drift.

Then again, as a marketing guy, Windows is the Windows 95 of Operating Systems :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nice refresh of your site content. I tend to see THP as forum first and then other content. With this update I will make a point to start my forum time by first going to the home page to see what's up. (y)

Recommendation: I think the forum site could use a clearer link to the main home page. On the forum where it says "articles" I recommend at least changing that to "THP home page" or similar. For one the site is more than articles. Also because the THP logo at the top of the forum links to the forum home page rather than the site home page, it can be confusing trying to figure out how to get to main content.

Love it, Morgan absolutely worked her tail off on this and I know I appreciate it. It’s a good new look.

Nice refresh of your site content. I tend to see THP as forum first and then other content. With this update I will make a point to start my forum time by first going to the home page to see what's up. (y)

Recommendation: I think the forum site could use a clearer link to the main home page. On the forum where it says "articles" I recommend at least changing that to "THP home page" or similar. For one the site is more than articles. Also because the THP logo at the top of the forum links to the forum home page rather than the site home page, it can be confusing trying to figure out how to get to main content.

Thank you.
To the recommendation, it is an interesting thought, mainly because for the last 6 years it said THP Home Page in that box. And as you mentioned, you viewed it as a forum first. Internally, we look at them as synergy and the conversation is two way, on the articles, which is unlike any other golf forum in the space. Meaning someone can comment there and it will appear in the forum and vice versa.

We are messing around with some things still and looking at analytics to figure out the best way to make sure things are clear and visible for those that want them.

Best the site has ever looked. Love that you and Morgan are always working to improve it(although it’s pretty much perfect). Thank you for the efforts.

The new site looks great!

Back