Then again, as a marketing guy, Windows is the Windows 95 of Operating Systems :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hahaha :ROFLMAO: Seriously this board runs like a well oiled machine especially the multimedia aspect of things.

Just refresh that logo! Just think of all the new merch! :p The exclamation point/ ball going in the hole doesn't make sense with the name. Hackers don't hole shots like that:ROFLMAO:

hahaha :ROFLMAO: Seriously this board runs like a well oiled machine especially the multimedia aspect of things.

Just refresh that logo! Just think of all the new merch! :p The exclamation point/ ball going in the hole doesn't make sense with the name. Hackers don't hole shots like that:ROFLMAO:

While I agree to an extent. I can say, the vast majority of hole outs I have personally witnessed have all been by high handicappers. Including the only hole in one I have witnessed. It was by a golfer that had only been playing for a month, and had already almost lost a box of balls....

Sometimes I hate how unfair this game is...

The new home page feels more modern and easier to navigate. I like the fresh look.

I am coming here a bunch of times a day regardless of the look BUT it does look more professional. I mean that in a very positive way. It leads the reader to what is always the best content in the industry.

Nice improvements! (y)

I like it. Good upgrade.

That is freaking legit! Concise and easy to navigate. Very useful upgrade.

Back