yeah, or just put some things up on that wall to make the wall not look so big.

true that!!! I could prob work on getting someone to make an oil painting of me for the wall. hehe

I'm sure GG would love to have a 55s surrounded by a few extra 32s for Football Sundays

man, I just have a mental picture of being on the putting green and still having a t.v., one in the office, and one outside so I could relax in the pool and watch the masters or NFL or anything really

man, I just have a mental picture of being on the putting green and still having a t.v., one in the office, and one outside so I could relax in the pool and watch the masters or NFL or anything really

if that is the set up, I think I may have to make a trip down to THP Headquarts in early April for 4 days or so. Where do I make my reservations?

JB/GG you sure do have a beautiful house there. Congrats on the move and the new abode.

I wish we had a pool, but with our climate we would only be able to use it about 2 weeks out of the year. Maybe a screened in pool like yours is the answer ;)

JB/GG you sure do have a beautiful house there. Congrats on the move and the new abode.

I wish we had a pool, but with our climate we would only be able to use it about 2 weeks out of the year. Maybe a screened in pool like yours is the answer ;)

ummm, yours would need to be called indoor. Its this thing in america where we build pools actually inside. hehe, I kid

ummm, yours would need to be called indoor. Its this thing in america where we build pools actually inside. hehe, I kid

Yeah yeah... problem here is that we have to put them here deep enough so that the ground doesn't freeze on the bottom of them and shift them all over the place.

Hum...it looks like GG's golf shoe collection is catching up with JB's!!

Looks great guys! Pretty impressive that you look 'moved in' at this point already. Does Ellie use the pool?

Looks great guys! Pretty impressive that you look 'moved in' at this point already. Does Ellie use the pool?

No, she does not like water.

Uh ok so you have her by 12 pairs. (That I could count, heck who knows you might have a warehouse full of shoes you keep hidden from GG)

I like the monogrammed "JB" and "GG" Cleveland bags, they are too cool.

No, she does not like water.

The place we're renting in Naples this winter has a pool and we can't keep our golden retriever out of it! She would chase her tennis ball all day in that thing if we would let her.

Great place JB and GG. I am pretty awestruck by the amount of golf equipment you have.

Thanks for sharing.

john

Great place JB and GG. I am pretty awestruck by the amount of golf equipment you have.

Thanks for sharing.

john

Most of that is for Demo Day of course. We want to trump the last time and make it even bigger and better.

Most of that is for Demo Day of course. We want to trump the last time and make it even bigger and better.

didn't know that was possible!

It's hard to tell in the workshop picture...do you have all the club making gear set up and operational at the new place?

So glad I already signed up...demo day is going to be fully booked and it will be May before we know it!

Great home! I'm so happy for you two, but also SO jealous! Especially right now as my golf year is practically over here in northern NJ and you're in sunny Florida, WITH a pool! Congrats again. 'Hope to see you both at the Demo outing!

That's because I have a sickness and I cannot sleep in a house that isn't put together. The first week we moved in I took off from work and spent that time putting the house together. We still have a long way to go but at least it looks somewhat lived in now. I have issues haha.

That's because I have a sickness and I cannot sleep in a house that isn't put together. The first week we moved in I took off from work and spent that time putting the house together. We still have a long way to go but at least it looks somewhat lived in now. I have issues haha.

You might have them but we all still care about ya GG!! :friends::thumb:

Warm golf all year round. A few stray lightening bolts, but... Looks great!

How did you end up setting up the offices and bedrooms? I could not tell from the pictures. I did not see the study that is near the garage and laundry that faces the street.

Looks great you guys and yes you need a bigger TV.

How did you end up setting up the offices and bedrooms? I could not tell from the pictures. I did not see the study that is near the garage and laundry that faces the street.

Looks great you guys and yes you need a bigger TV.

YOu will have to come and see it.

YOu will have to come and see it.
Like I need another excuse. LOL. Sounds good.

House looks great. We're glad you found the right place and hope for continued enjoyment.

That is unreal. I live in a nice small house, no golf area, and I have a very small closet that I can fit all my golf apparel and equipment into. I doubt I'll ever have a collection that big!

Back