Thanks for the links Small. Somehow that is the first time I have seen JB's face and I must say my mental image was way off. For some reason or another I was expecting someone chunkier haha. Maybe because I have only ever seen pictures of his fingers, haha I know sounds dumb but sometimes fingers can be a good clue as to what someones body type may be, anyways.

I dont think anybody is truly upset. Just that some take pride in supporting this place and consider it like family. They know that its not a lot of money each year, but it does help tremendously with the shipping costs that we endure each month that can near 4 figures.

When THP decided to take on ads, we addressed it with the people here before we ever decided to take any. We live a very transparent life when it comes to this business and I think many people get protective of that.

Well done JB, You have a Beautiful home. You are right in your above statement. The support of THP members is truely like a family. For all the friendships that are created here and the opportunities and even hope for people to win or test or being involved on the smallest scale can be and is priceless. This is a place where people are afforded opportunities that you create for us. Glad everyone stood up and spoke their mind . I dont think you could hear it enough. Thanks for letting us all be part of the THP Family. Your dreams created a special place for all of us from everywhere to hang out, and be friends. Thank you

The golf room has officially come to an end. We will have some after photos up in about a week. I was talked into getting rid of it...But I also have the best wife ever...hehe

1118060442_z5gYb-L.jpg

A wise man you are, JB.

Golf room comes to an end?! What does that mean?? Nowhere to put the putting green now?

Always room for the putting green.

What is this being turned into? I am sure GG has something very cool (and womanly) planned.

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

What is this being turned into? I am sure GG has something very cool (and womanly) planned.

You will have to wait and see...hehe

And its not womanly, I assure you...:alien:

You will have to wait and see...hehe

And its not womanly, I assure you...:alien:

Per JB's answer....that is why he has the best wife ever. : )

I'm thinking Pool table or something similar

Who wants to be the first THP'er to start guessing? You know we can get very creative.

You know GG visited The Oven. Perhaps this will be opened up as hitting bay over the pool. I am sure the neighbors would have a fit.

Whatever it is I am sure it will be first class all the way.

SMG

Golf simulator room!!

Man cave?

I would have seconded the simulator, but frankly, you have an incredible facility at your disposal only a couple miles away.. I feel like putting in a simulator would be a giant waste!!

Champagne room?

I'll go with Canadian and vote man cave!

Isnt man cave kind of broad? I mean isnt a golf room kind of a man cave?

Back