So I was a bar short of what I had in mind... But that's cool, I'd take a sweet putting green and a gagillion putters over a bar any day!

Great set up!! Hope you enjoy.

That is sick!!!!

That is sick!!!!

You have seen that room a few times, ping pong table and all at times. Thought you would get a kick out of the transformation. The other main room is completely different too, since we got our sectional "stolen", like the last piece of sushi on your plate in front of TC.

Unreal.....very nice job guys!!

Pretty nice JB... pretty nice!! I still think the most impressive feature in that room is the wall of putters. :D

Thats sweet, I love projectors, very good idea.

Still, all those putters. Kills me everytime I see them.

What kind of audio setup are you running to go along with the projector?

You have seen that room a few times, ping pong table and all at times. Thought you would get a kick out of the transformation. The other main room is completely different too, since we got our sectional "stolen", like the last piece of sushi on your plate in front of TC.

hahahahaha, post up a pic of the living room.

Funny you should mention the ping pong table. My first thought when I saw the new setup was.....damn, no more ping pong. Which is prob a good thing since you murdered me. Toyed with me. You were like Forest Gump and I was the bed pan

They are all over the house. Almost every brand has a bag somewhere. They look kind of cool.

I'm sure they do! I like that idea. Spread them out as room decorations.

Still, all those putters. Kills me everytime I see them.

What kind of audio setup are you running to go along with the projector?

Simple sub and one speaker solution.

hahahahaha, post up a pic of the living room.

Funny you should mention the ping pong table. My first thought when I saw the new setup was.....damn, no more ping pong. Which is prob a good thing since you murdered me. Toyed with me. You were like Forest Gump and I was the bed pan

Its still here, just not setup.

Simple sub and one speaker solution.

Its still here, just not setup.

I figured it was still there. Just wondering where it would be setup now.

That looks great, I really like what you did in there.

Polk Audio sound bar and sub.

Nice. I love Polk's stuff.

Do you guys watch movies at all? Do you have a dedicated area for a home theater? No reason to ask, just curious.

Nice. I love Polk's stuff.

Do you guys watch movies at all? Do you have a dedicated area for a home theater? No reason to ask, just curious.

This is our home theater. Not a huge fan of speakers all over the place. Just personal taste.

holy sh*t! Incredible what you've done with it.

Sweet, sweet, sweet! I noticed the interview with Tom Lehman. I bet you're watching the Open with your laptop right now!

This is our home theater. Not a huge fan of speakers all over the place. Just personal taste.

When I was younger, I had a full 7.1 setup. We then moved and had a kid. It's amazing at how little I miss all those speakers.

That is awesome!!! But come on... only 110"! Is that all! Hahahaha. I think that screen is bigger than my first apartment. It looks awesome!

Gees JB! You said you wife was awesome and you meant it! This looks great you guys! I like how you put the staff bags around the house like Easter Eggs. Remember not to trip over the putting green.

INCREDIBLE setup JB. Love how clean and simple it is with just the one sub/speaker setup. NICE! As a visitor I would be so distracted by the putters myself because I'd just want to use them! But if I owned that many putters I'm sure it wouldn't be the case...

Nice work THP! Thanks for sharing!

When I was younger, I had a full 7.1 setup. We then moved and had a kid. It's amazing at how little I miss all those speakers.

I too had that in a dedicated theater years back. Now its just not my thing.

That is awesome!!! But come on... only 110"! Is that all! Hahahaha. I think that screen is bigger than my first apartment. It looks awesome!

I would have gone bigger if we could have. Room just does not support it.

INCREDIBLE setup JB. Love how clean and simple it is with just the one sub/speaker setup. NICE! As a visitor I would be so distracted by the putters myself because I'd just want to use them! But if I owned that many putters I'm sure it wouldn't be the case...

Nice work THP! Thanks for sharing!

That happens a lot.

I was pretty hesitant about doing this theater room but now that we have it I love it and I wish we had done this sooner.

That is a very odd way of saying once again JB was right.

Back