JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have been getting lots of questions about the new THP HQ since so many had visited the previous one that GG and I took a few pictures and here they are. Obviously the entire house is not photographed because nobody needs to see the Master Bedroom or Guest Rooms.

But since we share our lives (including our wedding) with the fine folks on this forum, we thought we could share our new home that we are really enjoying.

View from Front Door
Lake to the right is so pretty. From the driveway each evening you can see the Disney fireworks which is pretty cool to us, not so much to Ellie.
1118057042_kLY8s-L.jpg

Backyard
Love having the lake behind the pool area. Ducks are always swimming in it. Its quite cute.
1118053594_AU63A-L.jpg

1118053757_58keG-L.jpg

1118054138_G4zCZ-L.jpg

Walking into house
Lots of prizes in boxes. Those would normally not be there.
1118060442_z5gYb-L.jpg

1118061457_Sce7S-L.jpg

1118061882_RPEjL-L.jpg

Dining Room - To the right of entry
Christmas trees are festive
1118063053_wiyoM-L.jpg

Golf Clothes
Sharing one closet now. Its really big, but I need my space. My clothes are yelling at me for being cramped.
1118060671_BtETc-L.jpg

1118061238_qbZQW-L.jpg

GG's Office
So organized
1118060049_27Ws9-L.jpg

1118060236_baeHP-L.jpg

1118061025_5QFx6-L.jpg

JB's Office
The opposite of GG
1118059623_DEma6-L.jpg

1118060849_2e9Sx-L.jpg

1118061659_KeMDN-L.jpg

Kitchen
1118057662_xDKcA-L.jpg

1118062278_tYPdz-L.jpg

Living Area
That wall is a slate/stone wall. Interesting to say the least, but I really like it. We need a bigger TV now. This one seemed gigantic in the last place, but is tiny in this living area (i think its 52"). GG wont let me get one though.
1118058878_RKprf-L.jpg

1118062823_Y4HHP-L.jpg

Workshop
We also keep our golf shoes here
1118078947_iZJZd-L.jpg

1118079148_Dc6dE-L.jpg

Beautiful JB and GG. Congratulations on picking such a great spot. You unpacked very quickly.

place looks great JB and GG!

workshop looks awesome. and tons of room to get things done, that's for sure. your tv does look tiny and i know that it isn't. you need to mount that thing to that slate wall bro, would look much better up off the floor.

wow.. that looks fantastic! And what Sean said, looks like you have unpacked everything you need :)

Don't encourage him. Ever since we set up that TV in the family room he has been saying it looks too small and we need a bigger one.

workshop looks awesome. and tons of room to get things done, that's for sure. your tv does look tiny and i know that it isn't. you need to mount that thing to that slate wall bro, would look much better up off the floor.

• Admin

Ummmm. In case you have not learned by now, Im not the most handy guy in the world.

Thanks for the pics! Beautiful place. C'mon GG, let the man get a bigger TV!

Gorgeous place, thanks for sharing! What's the sign with the weather forecast for? Something to remind you of what FLA weather is NOT?

very nice. Putting green blocks the door to the pool lol ?

Thats too nice. Congrats JB on being all unpacked and in a beautiful home.

I miss the sights of Florida. lol

Ummmm. In case you have not learned by now, Im not the most handy guy in the world.

haha, if you go buy the bigger tv, they'll mount it for you dude. or get a projector and a drop down screen! that would be sick.

Love the house!!!!!!! I agree with the TV idea though. Some great deals coming up ..... :)

haha, if you go buy the bigger tv, they'll mount it for you dude. or get a projector and a drop down screen! that would be sick.

Love the house!!!!!!! I agree with the TV idea though. Some great deals coming up ..... :)

Yup +1 on both. The best two times to make the purchase, holidays and the Super Bowl are both coming up.

I was just typing that, my buddy has a 100" screen that drops down from the ceiling with a flick of a switch. Very cool indeed!!

+1 all day on that!

I love the new place!

Congrats guys! Love the splash back in the kitchen as well!

Your new home looks great JB and GG. Congrats!

Love the place, guys! I especially liked the mosaic backsplash as well!

very nice. Putting green blocks the door to the pool lol ?

Doors in every room to lead out there.

Used to have a full theater in a home before I met GG. Love front projectors, but too much light gets in this room for that.

What a beautiful home! Congrats you guys, it looks amazing!

You too have more golf shoes than I've ever had regular shoes in my whole life!

JB, I don't think there's a debate here, you need a bigger TV my friend!

HQ looks great wish you both many years of happiness there!

Great place!! Love the worshop and all the shoes, all the best in the new place!

Great looking place you two! Congrats again on the move :clapp:

Back