So now we know where all the donation money is going............:dohanim:

We wish that was the case Nate. We really do. We have some of the greatest members in the world and because of their kind and generous donations are able to come close to covering our shipping bill some months. Without those donations certain things would not be able to be done and we can only thank the forum members for that.

wow, thats a great response and I am guessing a tongue biting one at that.

Sarcasm is tough to pull off on the internet. Not sure I would have gone for it there

That was awesome like a bad haircut or a pair of underwear that don't fit.

Well I enjoyed the pictures of the house, they were posted before I joined and I had not seen them before. Very nice looking and I am glad that you have upgraded the TV. I know you enjoy living there.

It WAS a joke boys and didn't realize that was such a sore subject to be broaching. Guess I haven't been around long enough to know about subjects that may be touchy. I ment no harm and was just trying to have some fun.

I dont think anybody is truly upset. Just that some take pride in supporting this place and consider it like family. They know that its not a lot of money each year, but it does help tremendously with the shipping costs that we endure each month that can near 4 figures.

When THP decided to take on ads, we addressed it with the people here before we ever decided to take any. We live a very transparent life when it comes to this business and I think many people get protective of that.

The place looks amazing. By the way if you ever find yourself needing a "guy on the couch" I would be happy to fill the position, I'll even clean the pool after I get my daily exercise in it haha.

I dont think anybody is truly upset. Just that some take pride in supporting this place and consider it like family. They know that its not a lot of money each year, but it does help tremendously with the shipping costs that we endure each month that can near 4 figures.

When THP decided to take on ads, we addressed it with the people here before we ever decided to take any. We live a very transparent life when it comes to this business and I think many people get protective of that.

Learning that, which is why I became a donor......I believe in what goes on here and hope it can continue.

I agree 1000% with the protective comment. I think many of us consider JB/Morgan family and respond in the same manner that we would "defend" a blood relative.

I agree 1000% with the protective comment. I think many of us consider JB/Morgan family and respond in the same manner that we would "defend" a blood relative.

As we do all of our members. We shared our wedding with the people here for a reason. You guys are our family.

The house looks great BTW. I have some serious club envy going on JB... I know it has been mentioned before, but what kind of green is that in the putter room?

Nice place! What I wouldn't give for that shoe collection.

skimmer alert! I read the first and last pages...

Absolutely beautiful place you guys have! Very VERY cool of you guys to share it with us. I've got putter, club, shoe... you name it envy! I'm only sorry I missed the wedding!

skimmer alert! I read the first and last pages...

Absolutely beautiful place you guys have! Very VERY cool of you guys to share it with us. I've got putter, club, shoe... you name it envy! I'm only sorry I missed the wedding!

There is a thread somewhere around here from our wedding day.

I give up. I just suck with the search button.

Nice place JB and GG. Congrats.

is that a glassed in pool house or screened? absolutely beautiful!

Back