Looks great! The forums also seem to be responding faster too. Did you move to more muscular hardware?

Ken

Last edited:
Looks great for sure!

Wow, love the new look! Great job and thanks for always making a site better that already seems perfect!

The only thing I can see with having the list of who thanked on a post is that it can get rather lengthy. Wonder if just having something like "23 Users Said Thank You For This Useful Post" would be better. Can you imagine if there were a bunch of posts on a page that have hundreds of thanks? And will people feel it's necessary to thank a post because a bunch of others did so it's noted that they did too?

I really like the new look. Super clean, really modern and now matched the home page. Great work everyone on the remodel.

The only thing I can see with having the list of who thanked on a post is that it can get rather lengthy. Wonder if just having something like "23 Users Said Thank You For This Useful Post" would be better. Can you imagine if there were a bunch of posts on a page that have hundreds of thanks? And will people feel it's necessary to thank a post because a bunch of others did so it's noted that they did too?

It can be addressed in the future, but its a nice thing and one that I think helps welcome people to feel more like a group when it is public. It certainly would not be longer than even a single post though. Nobody ever has to "thanks" anything, just like reputation previously.

looks very nice. really like it!!

looks great

Looking good guys - forum updates are good and website looks better than ever.

Need to get my computer out and check the update. Can you thanks of tapatalk?

I like the New look, clean!

From experience on many forums in the past (golf and non-golf related), I have always been a huge proponent of the "Thanks" feature. Good move IMO, thanks for always working to improve and already spectacular place.

Looks great!

You sure can buddy! Just click the post you want to thank.

Got it!

There is no reason to say thanks because I already did :D

I like it. As Jman said it is very clean and I like the "Thanks" button.

Looking good!

Initial impressions are it looks good - has a similar feel to a couple of other forums I use

As of now, it does not appear that way. However I will send something to Tapatalk to see if they have plans to integrate that into their plans.

What's nice is that we don't have to relearn everything like when we moved to v4.0! I was wondering about that, and it's good to see that most of what I have seen new so far is visual.

WOW looks like MR. CLEAN came through looks good oh you missed a spot over there ..... i kid i kid haha

This looks great. Great work

As of now, it does not appear that way. However I will send something to Tapatalk to see if they have plans to integrate that into their plans.

Hmm may have to take my Thanks away from War!

It appears as though War Darn Eagle is right.

Worked for me! So the reputation is gone now?

Never in just retread te post. I like this

Back