This is something TheAnnihilator is working on. We may have a new tab called 'Homepage' because the new settings of the forum are making it impossible to get 'Home' to direct to the homepage.

Ok, so the Home Button now goes to http://www.thehackersparadise.com all the time, there is no more need to click it twice as you had to in the past sometimes

The “The Hackers Paradise” Logo above it will go to the normal THP homepage

Look seems a little cleaner to me at first glance. I like it.
Not a huge fan of the "Thanks" system, but I suspect I'll pay it as much attention as I did Rep.

Yep, till you turn it off. Back out of the forum to the main screen so you can get to settings, then go to notifications and click on THP. Just turn off new post notifications. My phone went nuts there for a couple minutes.
I never knew you could get push notification on TT

Looks great! I like the all white personally. Only question I have, not sure if anyone else has asked yet though, the "My Post/My Threads" part is gone. I liked how easy it was to find the threads I started.

I am really liking the new THP, I also noticed I get a notification on Tapatalk when I get quoted

I'll keep it simple: I love it. Easy on the eyes but colors highlight things of import. Well done.

I like what's be done

All around impovement. Great job launching THP into a new year. This its what's great about you guys, always moving forward and evolving into something better.

Keep up the great work.

I just got in from the golf course and was absolutely blown away when I opened the forum, excellent job.

Looks great! I like the all white personally. Only question I have, not sure if anyone else has asked yet though, the "My Post/My Threads" part is gone. I liked how easy it was to find the threads I started.

It was a mod that was removed as I didn't know how much if at all it was used. I will get the links back in for you, should be too hard too do.

It was a mod that was removed as I didn't know how much if at all it was used. I will get the links back in for you, should be too hard too do.

No no if its extra work no worries! I found by clicking my name at the top brings me to my activity and that shows everything I'm doing! I appreciate it tho!

I never knew you could get push notification on TT

I didn't either other than just PM's. I saw it happen once and then it clicked in my head as I got 10 notifications in rapid fire haha

Can't wait to get to a laptop and see the changes. I can tell you from the Tapatalk end, it's awesome! I really like how I can now "thank" a comment if I am on the go and want to give a fist bump for a job well done. I did have to turn the notifications for threads off. I was at work and was like geez, I'm popular or something. Finally figured it out.

Seriously, job well done THP and thank you for the hard work, Ben.

Can't wait to get to a laptop and see the changes. I can tell you from the Tapatalk end, it's awesome! I really like how I can now "thank" a comment if I am on the go and want to give a fist bump for a job well done. I did have to turn the notifications for threads off. I was at work and was like geez, I'm popular or something. Finally figured it out.

Seriously, job well done THP and thank you for the hard work, Ben.

So you haven't seen the new color scheme yet? The forum looks totally different now. TA did an amazing job!

Been busy doing some bartering at a local facility. Came away with a new post later and can't wait to see the site. Sounds like a fantastic job as usual!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Gotta love TA! Looks great.

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

So there was one thing that I had completely forgotted to do.

The Search box has now been changed, if you type in the search box and hit enter, or the click on the magnifying glass you are now taken to a google search of the forums. No longer do you need to go to google and type site:thehackersparadise search terms here.

This will also allow you to search for any letter, there is no longer a minimum.

The advanced search has not changed however.

I know it has already been posted but if the "my post" button was to come back it would be handy. It makes it easier to find my posts particularly when for MC posts and answering review questions. I know i can go through my profile to my posts but the "my post" button was quicker.

Thanks for all the hard work

JB you are the man! Thank you for the update with all this awesome info. All the best
-Manuel M.

Everything looks great! A little bright, I wouldve liked to seen it a tiny bit darker, but it looks so clean and nice!!

Looks great!!!

Back