Will tapatalk continue to send me a push notice when someone replies to a post?

Will tapatalk continue to send me a push notice when someone replies to a post?

Yep, till you turn it off. Back out of the forum to the main screen so you can get to settings, then go to notifications and click on THP. Just turn off new post notifications. My phone went nuts there for a couple minutes.

Looks great. A nice refreshing look and the thanks button is a nice simple touch. Well done everyone.

Looks great!

Looks great! Keep up the good work.

Looks amazing, I love the new look!

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this but I can't get to the THP Home Page. When I click the "Home" tab it brings me to the latest posts in the forum.

My favorite color!

I love it folks. Great work.

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this but I can't get to the THP Home Page. When I click the "Home" tab it brings me to the latest posts in the forum.

This is something TheAnnihilator is working on. We may have a new tab called 'Homepage' because the new settings of the forum are making it impossible to get 'Home' to direct to the homepage.

I liked the old one better to be honest.

I understand why. But this new system does something the old rep system couldn't. It makes everybody equals. Anybody's opinion now means as much anybody else's.

This is something TheAnnihilator is working on. We may have a new tab called 'Homepage' because the new settings of the forum are making it impossible to get 'Home' to direct to the homepage.

Great, thanks GG. The new look is really clean and sharp. Liking the gray look a lot.

I understand why. But this new system does something the old rep system couldn't. It makes everybody equals. Anybody's opinion now means as much anybody else's.

I'll say though, I never got to see the weight of a JB rep haha

I agree though, the thanks button really could cut out on fluff posts in threads and keep the info people want to see very visible.

I'll say though, I never got to see the weight of a JB rep haha

I agree though, the thanks button really could cut out on fluff posts in threads and keep the info people want to see very visible.

I think I saw it once. I went from an 11 to a 15 and I swear I heard the sound of angels

I love this new look! :clapp:

Was the "View Post" option around pre-update for quoted posts? If it was, I must've missed it, but I just noticed it and I love that feature.

Looks great!

As of now, it does not appear that way. However I will send something to Tapatalk to see if they have plans to integrate that into their plans.

It is already available via Tapatalk. Here's a photo:

amavesa7.jpg

It is already available via Tapatalk. Here's a photo:

amavesa7.jpg

It's working in Android as well. It shows up as an option after you highlight a post.

Great work everyone...looks really good.

I really like the info on the bottom of the page, in terms of who has read the thread and what not. Nice touch

Looks Great! I love the new design.

Back