The OEM Kevin Thread

This may have to be added to my putter collection:

OD3055_im_____0_gsi.jpg

May have been? Are you not sure? Do you have so many you need to check inventory? :smile-big:

This may have to be added to my putter collection:

That is a nice one. That same putter just arrived and we have been rolling it like crazy.

sweet looking putter

The OEM Kevin Thread

haha This is my first cart bag and Im loving it. Dont know why I always got stand bags when I never walk. This thing has so much more room and its set up is just better for the cart.

Congrats on the new bag!! I prob missed it but what did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OEM's sweet new bag

attachment.php

Re: The OEM Kevin Thread

Yep that's it below. It's the Nike cart bag last years version. Water the 2010 version but they are apparently hard to find.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

That is a nice one. That same putter just arrived and we have been rolling it like crazy.

Look really sweet, how does it roll? I think I like the look of that one more then mine.

Look really sweet, how does it roll? I think I like the look of that one more then mine.

We got a few odyssey putters the day after you left...haha. It rolls great as do most of the tour black series. I like the blade 2 ball a lot.

for some reason, the 2-ball series have never done anything for me

for some reason, the 2-ball series have never done anything for me

I kind of got over it a while back but this one looks nice. Almost looks like a cross between a blade and a mallet with the two ball on it.

what's up kev? a new putter calling your name huh? can't wait to see your in hand pics buddy, haha!

any new additions lately? your wallet's been quiet, it's freaking me out, haha.

just wanted to say howdy!

Ive been trying to get my hands on a Ghost but they said June 8th shipping and now its June 16th. If it keeps changing I'll cancel my order with how well the Backstryke is working for me.

Ive been trying to get my hands on a Ghost but they said June 8th shipping and now its June 16th. If it keeps changing I'll cancel my order with how well the Backstryke is working for me.

oh, i didn't know that the ghost had been ordered. what about the xft wedge, when's that puppy going in the bag.

Hey Kevin...my Adams Idea Black CB2 irons are on order, as are two black nickel Vokey wedges. I recently purchased an R9 4-wood, two Adams Idea Pro Gold hybrids, and I received my new driver in the mail yesterday.

How is the club purchasing on your end? :)

ps: my 16 year old son asked me today if I ever held on to a set of clubs for longer than three months...oy vey...

Hey Kevin...my Adams Idea Black CB2 irons are on order, as are two black nickel Vokey wedges. I recently purchased an R9 4-wood, two Adams Idea Pro Gold hybrids, and I received my new driver in the mail yesterday.

How is the club purchasing on your end? :)

ps: my 16 year old son asked me today if I ever held on to a set of clubs for longer than three months...oy vey...

haha dude thats a strong haul there! I really want the Ghost putter but apparently its in high demand. The X-24's are next on my radar. Going to give them a few test and check numbers and then might pull the trigger!
Didnt you just get new irons?? LOL Wait, you orderd the X-24's didnt you?

haha dude thats a strong haul there! I really want the Ghost putter but apparently its in high demand. The X-24's are next on my radar. Going to give them a few test and check numbers and then might pull the trigger!
Didnt you just get new irons?? LOL Wait, you orderd the X-24's didnt you?
Well I did get new irons about 3 months ago. And, I did order the X-24's, but I liked the CB2s better. By the way, when I hit the X-24s they felt very smooth and they looked great too. I think you'll like them. :)

Good luck with the Ghost putter. They look terrific. I haven't seen one up close and personal, but hope to test one out when I do.

By the way, I debated whether or not to have a signature as it always seems to be changing. I hope I hold on to these clubs longer than a couple of months. It's getting a bit silly. :alien2:

geez sean, we may have to start a thread for you too. that's some nice stuff you recently picked up, and i'd love to see some pics of those cb2's if you didn't mind?

geez sean, we may have to start a thread for you too. that's some nice stuff you recently picked up, and i'd love to see some pics of those cb2's if you didn't mind?

+1 on that! Need to see those new sticks.

Please, no thread for me! I keep saying I'm done changing equipment, but...LOL

+1 on that! Need to see those new sticks.
The irons/wedges are do in soon, or so I'm told. I'll post pictures as soon as I receive them.

it's a sad day when i have to get to page 6 of the "golf clubs, balls, and accessories" thread to find this one.

just curious OEM, any new purchases?

haha, well Ive decided to Title out my bag and have purchased all Titleist equipment. AP1's, Vokey's, 909 whatevers, Prov1x-stars and and a whole slew of Titleist hats. And now Im going to begin the long and treacherous ride home.

haha, well Ive decided to Title out my bag and have purchased all Titleist equipment. AP1's, Vokey's, 909 whatevers, Prov1x-stars and and a whole slew of Titleist hats. And now Im going to begin the long and treacherous ride home.

what made you make the exclusive switch? marketing or the fact that SOOOO many tour players can count on their products?

Back