The OEM Kevin Thread

lol plus I have golf galaxy money and a gift card!!

Thanks Seth. Its got the putter tube thing on the outside too which I like.

OEM, did you buy the bag? i think you should, it suits you.

bro, sorry i missed you last night, i crashed and burned. i've missed a little over 36 hours of thp and the oem kevin thread, i slept horribly from the withdrawls.

btw, my bro sold his sticks, you should be hearing from him any day now! i just accept a 10% commission, or whatever, a high five will work.

i think we might need pics of the entire collection... im afraid its gonna look like golfgalaxy's back room

All I have to say is Less friction, more distance.

pic_53.jpg

gonna put the brush t's i got in the mail to good use today... w00t

The OEM Kevin Thread

Cleaning the bathroom? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glad to know they made it safe and sound!

i just got off the phone with OEM himself and he's getting excited about his trip. He did inform me that he pulled the trigger on the NIke cartbag and he hopes to share some pics with us when he gets to florida. you guys have a great time down there, i hope you have awesome weather!

glad to know they made it safe and sound!

i just got off the phone with OEM himself and he's getting excited about his trip. He did inform me that he pulled the trigger on the NIke cartbag and he hopes to share some pics with us when he gets to florida. you guys have a great time down there, i hope you have awesome weather!

angel.jpg

now that's funny! it's obvious that the little devil always wins out in OEM's case!

Kevin's yin and yang.....

Re: The OEM Kevin Thread

Ahhh nothing like being early at the airport and downing an adult beverage or three

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Ahhh nothing like being early at the airport and downing an adult beverage or three

Great so we get a drunk oem...hehe

Re: The OEM Kevin Thread

Lol but we know the plane ie safe thanks is no where in sight. I think I see him sitting in his cube across the city.

that would be EMO then......:messed:
we'll need a disclaimer that wedge testing results and opinions are not necessarily those of THP Enterprises lol

FIFY Kev

Lol but we know the flight attendant is safe, thanks is no where in sight. I think I see him sitting in his cube across the city.

nothing better to wash down a hearty plate of Cracker Barrel than a cocktail....nice work OEM!!!!

safe travels pal.

OEM arrived safely at THP Headquarters last night and we are up early to head to the range to do some initial wedge testing and then play a course called Riverwood. We have quite a few bags packed up with clubs for his testing this morning including this one filled with wedges.

874914869_3ZzTX-M.jpg

OEM arrived safely at THP Headquarters last night and we are up early to head to the range to do some initial wedge testing and then play a course called Riverwood. We have quite a few bags packed up with clubs for his testing this morning including this one filled with wedges.

874914869_3ZzTX-M.jpg

i've had dreams that included images like these before......holy cow! that's a lot of wedges. i can't wait to hear some of OEM's thoughts on a number of these.

The OEM Kevin Thread

i've had dreams that included images like these before......holy cow! that's a lot of wedges. i can't wait to hear some of OEM's thoughts on a number of these.

I think they'll be 'i want that one, and that one, and that one'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back