The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyping with Tiger. Giving moral support.

Kevin

Yeah. It must be tough losing to a guy without a hat sponsorship.

Sent from my forged iPad

Yeah. It must be tough losing to a guy without a hat sponsorship.

Sent from my forged iPad

Antonia understands the heartbreak of defeat. They should be good together at Pebble.

Kevin

They seriously need to just give everyone in the Pro Bowl flags. And get rid of linemen and running backs - they are worthless anyway. Loved the fans booing when they were less than half-arsing it early on, haha.

Keith Butler turned down the Colts DC job to stick around in Pittsburgh - really happy.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

Media Day at the SB......zzzzzzzzzzz

Being the Steelers future DC > being the Colts current DC.

: D

LeBeau is going to coach for another 56 years though!!! He sure would have been welcome in Indy as current DC.

LeBeau is going to coach for another 56 years though!!! He sure would have been welcome in Indy as current DC.

Wouldn't surprise me. I think he's ageless.

I just watched the end of Super Bowl 42 on NFL Network. I still can't believe some of the things that happened in the end of that game, I had forgotten how many things went right for the Giants at the end of the game for them to win.

PRO BOWL! Last chance for everybody to see Aaron Rodgers and some other Packers play until next season. Enjoy.

Oh, and Ben Rothlisberger is not a good looking man. The blond interviewing him on the sideline looked like she wanted to lean away from him while holding out the microphone.

Kevin

That's because they were within 500' of a bathroom... Just cause he is married doesn't mean he is going to change his game

Including the fact that Tyree has caught exactly 0 passes in the NFL since his helmet miracle...
If you have to have a "last NFL reception" it might as well be that one.

I just watched the end of Super Bowl 42 on NFL Network. I still can't believe some of the things that happened in the end of that game, I had forgotten how many things went right for the Giants at the end of the game for them to win.

Roger Goodell just got done with his annual "State of the NFL" press conference. The biggest news to me is that he said the Thursday night games on NFL Network will expand next season to 13 games, from 8 this year. There will not be a Thursday night game on NFL on opening week, the week of the World Series, Thanksgiving night, and the last week of the season.

EDIT: This article (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...n-weeks-215-next-season?campaign=Twitter_news) says weeks 2-15.

Including the fact that Tyree has caught exactly 0 passes in the NFL since his helmet miracle...
If you have to have a "last NFL reception" it might as well be that one.

well to be fair, he never played again.

Roger Goodell just got done with his annual "State of the NFL" press conference. The biggest news to me is that he said the Thursday night games on NFL Network will expand next season to 13 games, from 8 this year. There will not be a Thursday night game on NFL on opening week, the week of the World Series, Thanksgiving night, and the last week of the season.

EDIT: This article (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...n-weeks-215-next-season?campaign=Twitter_news) says weeks 2-15.

With the intent that every team will have at least one prime time game.

Along with talk of expanding to 34 teams... LA would be a given, but where would 34 go? Two teams in LA?

With the intent that every team will have at least one prime time game.

Along with talk of expanding to 34 teams... LA would be a given, but where would 34 go? Two teams in LA?

the other team would probably end up in London. Since Goodell has a love affair with the NFL in that city.

From Twitter:

Terrell Suggs won Defensive Player of the Year. I'm shocked Curtis Painter didn't win for his ability to keep his teammates from scoring.

Go Pats! Revenge for 07-08 is coming!

Looking at it, saying that Brady's entire career gets that label is assinine. But today, there are better, more clutch QBs in the league. If Aaron Rodgers is on 14-2 teams that can't win in the playoffs, I will most definately say that he is not able to get it done. I think that is what I mean, that Brady cannot get it done anymore. He was once a big game QB. Lately he has been a regular season QB.

This needed a bump. :act-up:

Pretty quiet around here about the Super Bowl. Not much interest?

I kind of watched. I'm still bitter.

Kevin

Pretty quiet around here about the Super Bowl. Not much interest?

I kind of watched. I'm still bitter.

Kevin
There was a game tonight? :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back