The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about Donald Driver but he seems like a nice guy.
Driver is a great guy who has been to heck and back and somehow came out on top.
[YOUTUBE]rni7Wt3n8sw[/YOUTUBE]

But I am at work dude. And a woman belongs in the kitchen :alien:

FF aside, I am rooting for the Packers. I like to support my lady and she loves them. I don't know much about Donald Driver but he seems like a nice guy. My favorite Packer is Charles Woodson. He is pretty good.

Yeah Woodson is "pretty good". Also a class guy. The Packers have their share of losers, like most teams, but they have some seriously great guys on that team. Driver was homeless as a kid in Houston, but really made something out of himself. A great story.

Kevin

Am I saying something wrong? Maybe I am ethically but I'm just saying what everyone thinks. I don't know how else to say it...

I know GG said to drop it but I just want to say Im not this everyone you speak of.

You're right, they dont. Grant is not a top RB in the NFL, but he is a serviceable back and does have good skills. For me, I hope he has a breakout year, stays healthy, and proves all of this wrong (at least get me some good fantasy points...).

Definitely serviceable. He should have a good year, especially with their deep threats. I mean I think many many guys could be decent back there.

I'm going to pretend I never read it.

Grant had to take a $1M pay cut just to make the team. He doesn't catch the ball that well, is not a great blitz picker upper, a must for a Packers RB, and nobody in the league gets tripped up at the ankles when he runs through a big hole. He's the master of the 6 yard gain through a giant hole.

Kevin

You summed him up perfectly. Not elite, but serviceable.

Yeah Woodson is "pretty good". Also a class guy. The Packers have their share of losers, like most teams, but they have some seriously great guys on that team. Driver was homeless as a kid in Houston, but really made something out of himself. A great story.

Kevin

The ironic part of the whole Woodsen thing is that he is one of the ones that slipped through the cracks character wise the other way. A lot of scouts thought there were some serious character issues when he came out. He has changed everything.

Am I saying something wrong? Maybe I am ethically but I'm just saying what everyone thinks. I don't know how else to say it...

That is the same stupid thinking that lead people to question Andy Dalton because he has red hair.

Don't be an idiot.

Wow, I was going to come on here and talk some football, but I seemed to come into a firestorm. Kinda lost my train of thought!!

Wow, I was going to come on here and talk some football, but I seemed to come into a firestorm. Kinda lost my train of thought!!

Hop back on the train please. We've moved on.

Reggie Bush is going to run all over the Patriots on Monday. FIN FAN FOREVER

T minus two hours. I better decide what I'm having for dinner pretty quick!

Gosh it's like the state of Texas just vomited on this thread earlier. My .02 cents... I love Jerry vision. Packers 10 Saints 3. It's gonna be a barn burner tonight boys! :D

Gosh it's like the state of Texas just vomited on this thread earlier. My .02 cents... I love Jerry vision. Packers 10 Saints 3. It's gonna be a barn burner tonight boys! :D

Better not be the final score my entire fantasy team minus my Defense and my QB are in tonights game.

Mmm, food, beer, and football!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Reggie Bush is going to run all over the Patriots on Monday. FIN FAN FOREVER

I really want this to be true, but with the Dolphins' luck, Bush will get flopped on by Wilfork and Haynesworth on the first play of the game and break his collarbone or something like that. Ugh.

I really want this to be true, but with the Dolphins' luck, Bush will get flopped on by Wilfork and Haynesworth on the first play of the game and break his collarbone or something like that. Ugh.
Ary, Ary, Ary, look around you. Do you see any palm trees? You live in New England now. Time to become a Patriots fan. :)

Would be a nice thing for my fantasy team... I have D Thomas and the rest of my RB are not much better ...LOL

T minus 15 minutes! Are you ready for some football?

LET'S DO THIS.

How bout them cowboys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back