The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things that is killing me is that we had a Thursday game and two Monday games. That leaves too few for Sunday. I love full Sundays.

I didnt think about that. Yeah Sunday is going to a bit slim. I love a full Sunday too, the redzone channel is so much better when its a full schedule.

That article is pure garbage. I'm sure Tebow thinks so as well.

I don't see how it can't be true. I don't know why that article's garbage. It's on the internet. If it's on the internet, it must be true.

Yeah, his decisions were definitely all the ladies' fault. He is a classy guy. :alien:

Yeah, she was asking for it.

Kevin

Don't worry barber, I think that article is garbage as well. Joke or not, it isn't cool in my book.

I guess you're right. No reason to pick on a 3rd string QB.

Don't worry barber, I think that article is garbage as well. Joke or not, it isn't cool in my book.

Give me a break.. He's a garbage 3rd string quarterback they are poking fun at.. What is the problem with that?

I guess you're right. No reason to pick on a 3rd string QB.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Tebow in any way actually. More to do with the fact that I do not enjoy someone mocking Jesus Christ. I like Tebow but he doesn't hold a candle to my Lord and Savior. We'll leave it at that and be done with this conversation.

I find it hilarious when people make fun of Tebow in anyway possible. I don't care how it's done. As long as the farce that is Tim Tebow's NFL career gets lambasted.

They are basically mocking God and Tebow at the same time. They purely wrote it to make fun of Tebow because he makes it well known that he is a Christian.
I like Tebow, not as a football player, but he seems like a pretty good guy with good character, at least as far as i can tell. It's hard to find that nowadays especially with pro atheletes.

They are basically mocking God and Tebow at the same time. They purely wrote it to make fun of Tebow because he makes it well known that he is a Christian.
I like Tebow, not as a football player, but he seems like a pretty good guy with good character, at least as far as i can tell. It's hard to find that nowadays especially with pro atheletes.

Guess what I'm a strong catholic but I don't feel like I have to go bragging to everyone and making it a top priority that everyone knows my beliefs like he does.. He reminds me of the guy in the temple praying out loud for everyone to hear..

The joke of the article is funny even when you describe it.

The Onion never said he was a bad guy, just a bad quarterback. Which is hard to argue.

I like to think Jesus had/has a sense of humor. God certainly does. Have you ever seen Jay Cutler play?

Kevin

I like to think Jesus had/has a sense of humor.

Kevin

98bef00b-9792-47ca-9f1a-1997fb6f1ebc

I like to think Jesus had/has a sense of humor. God certainly does. Have you ever seen Jay Cutler play?

Kevin

I did see him play a few years ago. His jersey said George on it though.

The joke of the article is funny even when you describe it.

The Onion never said he was a bad guy, just a bad quarterback. Which is hard to argue.

Youre going to argue hes a bad QB after 2 years in the league? That's just dumb.

Youre going to argue hes a bad QB after 2 years in the league? That's just dumb.

If you can show me how his skillset has improved this year, I will be amazed. He is not a good quarterback. I can't say he will never be. But right now he is dreadful.

You think that dude is going to be good? Give me a break.

If you can show me how his skillset has improved this year, I will be amazed. He is not a good quarterback. I can't say he will never be. But right now he is dreadful.

Quick question for both of you. How much did Aaron Rodgers improve by year 2? How good was he as an NFL QB in year 2? How about by the 3rd year? You cant. Because he had a total of about 6 games played with 1 TD, 1 INT and 2 fumbles in his FIRST THREE YEARS!

Im not a Tebow fan. But I do respect the guy's work ethic and I would certainly rather root for him, than a Mike VIck, Ben Rapestberger, or half the other criminals in the NFL. Good guy, that is a hard worker. And they told him he wouldnt be successful at the college level too. Turned out, "they" were wrong about that. Im not going to say he wont make it yet, not with his work ethic.

I agree that Tebow can be successful, just not sure if it will be at QB. He's got the size and work ethic to make it somewhere, I'm pulling for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back