The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam just got picked off

Ummm, yeah that is not the only case. Not sure how much you remember of the two players, but there is nothing about them alike. Not throwing motion, not anything.

I meant cam doesnt want to play the same style as JaMarcus wanted to play. I know they are very very different in every aspect. I just felt like Cam knows that he has to play a certain way to be successful in the NFL and JaMarcus just flat out didnt care.

Idiot!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

2010, did you watch the Bears game? Probably not. Cutler tore up the Falcons and Peppers/Melton had Matt Ryan for a snack.
I dont recall if I did but probably not. I find the Bears to be a boring team to watch.
The Falcons are supposed to be better than that though. A lot of people are picking the Falcons to be the best team in the NFC and if thats going to happen they cant struggle like that against a defense like the Bears.

Came first NFL TD.

Allen gets an INT for the vikings.

Guess it was a good thing I had to work all day. WTF happened to my Chefs? They might be ahead to go bake a cake at this point. That's simply embarrassing. At least the chargers are losing, but looks like they are trying to get back into the game.

I'm not sure the Chiefs showed up today. At least I hope not. I don't know who the people were that were out on the field, but I hope they were simply imposters.

I saw it. The Falcons are supposed to be better than that though.

Maybe its because the Bears defense is btter than people thought. Maybe Cutler is better than people thought. Maybe the Bears just good.Cant expect logic from some though. The Falcons are considered elite no???

Maybe its because the Bears defense is btter than people thought. Maybe Cutler is better than people thought. Maybe the Bears just good.Cant expect logic from some though.

Nah...

Maybe its because the Bears defense is btter than people thought. Maybe Cutler is better than people thought. Maybe the Bears just good.Cant expect logic from some though. The Falcons are considered elite no???

Aren't the falcons 0-5 on the season? went winless in the preseason right? Maybe their doing something different on offense compared to their normal packages from the 2010 season.

Aren't the falcons 0-5 on the season? went winless in the preseason right? Maybe their doing something different on offense compared to their normal packages from the 2010 season.

Pre-season records mean zilch. Many teams don't go into those games to win, they use them to look at people.

Preseason records means zilch. They were expected to have a better offense this year. Face it, the Bears are legit. They wont win every game but most picked them to get rolled. Cutler played great and so did the D. Maybe they caused the Falcons to not do well.

Preseason records means zilch. They were expected to have a better offense this year. Face it, the Bears are legit. They wont win every game but most picked them to get rolled. Cutler played great and so did the D. Maybe they caused the Falcons to not do well.

Bears D was phenomenal. Matt Ryan though started off good but looked flustered, especially after the urlacher interception. I just don't understand why everyone is saying they need to be more explosive, they have Roddy White(most explosive wide receiver in the nfl), and turner one of the best backs. I think they need a possesion receiver more than an explosive receiver.

Bears D was phenomenal. Matt Ryan though started off good but looked flustered, especially after the urlacher interception. I just don't understand why everyone is saying they need to be more explosive, they have Roddy White(most explosive wide receiver in the nfl), and turner one of the best backs. I think they need a possesion receiver more than an explosive receiver.

I thought it was odd too.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

A good football game is going down in AZ.

The Bears D is good b/c of Peppers.

Turner is overrated...but yeah they need a WR to open up the middle of the field and not just the long ball.

Turner is overrated...but yeah they need a WR to open up the middle of the field and not just the long ball.

He is? Why? He carries it well and blocks well.

He is? Why? He carries it well and blocks well.

I didnt say he sucks but he sure as hell shouldn't have gone 5th overall in my league's draft this year lol.

Pre-season records mean zilch. Many teams don't go into those games to win, they use them to look at people.

Oh trust me I know they don't mean anything. Lions went 4-0 when they went 0-16. But I was just making sure they are still winless this year.

Time to see what young Newton is made of.

Oh trust me I know they don't mean anything. Lions went 4-0 when they went 0-16. But I was just making sure they are still winless this year.
Sure they are. They are 0-1.

Cam will maybe get one more shot at glory.

I am disgusted by the vikings. Offense was horrible! 28 passing yards? Good lord.

Oh and to end the game, 3rd and 2 and we jump offsides to end it? Going to be a long season :angry:

Wow, Colts got dismantled by Houston today. I know it was a major shock to lose Peyton but does he also play D and special teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back