The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Falcons just had a bad game. LOL We shall see. It is only week 1 afterall and anything could happen between now and the Superbowl.

And yet you would think based on just that one week that the trophy was already handed to Green Bay based on a few of your posts...hehe

at least the JEts got points out of that drive.....if the D can hold the Cowboys with all their injuries now and keep chipping away things could get interesting

Dez is coming back in. I wonder if he enjoys some time on Revis Island again.

Dude, it was just fun to see Carolina be competitive. Last year was brutal. What concerns me was our lack of run game.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!
They were definitely an entirely different team out there today. It'll be fun to watch them this season for sure. They have the RB's if they can just get the rest of the fundamentals of a run game set they'll be good.

Oh...look at that...it's a 1 score game. I probably better go now. :bulgy-eyes:

Maybe its because the Bears defense is btter than people thought. Maybe Cutler is better than people thought. Maybe the Bears just good.Cant expect logic from some though. The Falcons are considered elite no???

Falcons are not considered elite, merely a good team that should be in consideration for a playoff spot at the end of the season. Using this logic we should prepare for the Bills to be in the playoffs and possibly the Superbowl as the Chiefs are considered similar by some. It was one game, let's not make too much out of it.

Romo don't call me homo, NFL MVP. Lock it up and call ur bookies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps leaving that word out of things on a family friendly forum might be a better choice.

they're a little bit better than 'merely a good team' though....13-3 last year and returning everyone again?

you must be drinking your pain away after getting torched by that HOF candidate Rex Grossman today

Falcons are not considered elite, merely a good team that should be in consideration for a playoff spot at the end of the season. Using this logic we should prepare for the Bills to be in the playoffs and possibly the Superbowl as the Chiefs are considered similar by some. It was one game, let's not make too much out of it.

You are right my friend. I really hate agreeing with you though Rhino, it's so much more fun to argue with you! :bicker:

they're a little bit better than 'merely a good team' though....13-3 last year and returning everyone again?

you must be drinking your pain away after getting torched by that HOF candidate Rex Grossman today

This...

Great pass by Sanchez to Lee!! Love it. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Sanchez with a flat out AWFUL pass!
Dallas LB core playing great right now.

I think Sanchez needs a hug

Perhaps leaving that word out of things on a family friendly forum might be a better choice.

Ur just kidding right? The F word along with a lot of others has been dropped 10+ times in videos but I get the family forum comment?

Ooops!

Stick to the dink offs Sanchize

Ur just kidding right? The F word along with a lot of others has been dropped 10+ times in videos but I get the family forum comment?

No, Im not kidding. Having a swear word slip up in a video is a little different than a word that some would call slightly derogatory to a lifestyle.

That's the Sanchez I know.

Yea we lost but that secondary has been depleated with injuries and we certainly made Grossman look good. Heck even Sanchez might complete a pass or two against them. And I mean to a player on his team, not to the other team for a TD like I just saw.

Care to drink with me?

Maybe the Falcons just had a bad game. LOL We shall see. It is only week 1 afterall and anything could happen between now and the Superbowl.

Hahahaha... Love some Packer fans. Tunnel vision. ;)

Noone ever called Buffalo elite. What logic did I use that would even put those two teams in the same category?A lot of people had Atlanta as elite in the NFC. They improved their team in the off season as well. I think youre mad because the Giants got torched by Rex. Lol. Shredded.

Ooops!

Stick to the dink offs Sanchize

He got a little confident after that pass to prison Plax.

Tappin' from my iPad!

It's nice seeing one back get most of the carries instead of the swapping all the time. Even though I do miss the Marion barber punch stiff arm.

Hahahaha... Love some Packer fans. Tunnel vision. ;)

Noone ever called Buffalo elite. What logic did I use that would even put those two teams in the same category?A lot of people had Atlanta as elite in the NFC. They improved their team in the off season as well. I think youre mad because the Giants got torched by Rex. Lol. Shredded.

Sports Illustrated predicted the Falcons to win it all. They won't be able to stop Cam Newton dude. He's almost as good as Cutler.

Even if it is just one game I am enjoying seeing some good football! TD FELIX as I type this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back