The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't forget....he's cost effective vs. Marty Ball

I think he is a great Coach, and what he did at Rutgers a few years back was impressive. However, I think right now Tampa is quite a tough job, and would hate to see him be unsuccessful. Maybe he can get the job done with the young roster the Bucs have? The Bucs need to do something, because the stands are empty, the games arent on TV and they are heading in the wrong direction.

Beast Mode was added to the pro bowl yesterday... finally. He had the best 10 game stretch for a Seahawk RB since Shaun Alexanders MVP season in 2005. Led the league in rushing and TD's the 2nd half of the season, and made some simply unreal effort runs. Love this guy!

Greg Schiano? Shocked me.

Can't say I'd be a huge fan of this hire if I were a Bucs fan.

Already loving Chuck Pagano!!

Asked if he would be coaching Manning next year, he responded with, "I have a text in to Rob Lowe to see..."

Greg Schiano? Shocked me.

Can't say I'd be a huge fan of this hire if I were a Bucs fan.
Im not a Bucs fan by any means, but it's a lot better than the names that have been going around down here.

I like the hire, much better than marty or sherman. Only other name that interested me was chudzinski.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Just saw Colts owner Irsay talking on ESPN, Peyton aint coming back. This is looking more and more like its going to get messy and nasty. Too bad. They should just get the divorce over with and move on.

Ray Lewis in the locker room after the NE loss. Like him or not he has got to be a great team player to play with:

Just saw Colts owner Irsay talking on ESPN, Peyton aint coming back. This is looking more and more like its going to get messy and nasty. Too bad. They should just get the divorce over with and move on.

And start going out with Rex Ryan. Sanchez won't mind a threesome

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Already loving Chuck Pagano!!

Asked if he would be coaching Manning next year, he responded with, "I have a text in to Rob Lowe to see..."

That's a great response....wonder how long he practiced that one...LOL

Go Giants!

And start going out with Rex Ryan. Sanchez won't mind a threesome

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I bet San Fran would have to something to say about that.

Ray Lewis in the locker room after the NE loss. Like him or not he has got to be a great team player to play with:

I wanted to pick my laptop up and shake it... That guy is the definition of motivation!

I hate Schiano to the Bucs... Great for the Bucs IMO but terrible for Rutgers. He revolutionized their program. I think he will help the Bucs tremendously.

I hate Schiano to the Bucs... Great for the Bucs IMO but terrible for Rutgers. He revolutionized their program. I think he will help the Bucs tremendously.

Nothing like winning the St. Petersburg Bowl and the International Bowl. The Rutgers program is top notch.

Nothing like winning the St. Petersburg Bowl and the International. The Rutgers program is top notch.

Considering where they started? Pretty darn good. They were ranked as high as 6th one year. 2006 I think. They finished the year 12th. Oh, and they only have 5 less players in the NFL right now than Alabama. So that's pretty good too.

Considering where they started? Pretty darn good. They were ranked as high as 6th one year. 2006 I think. They finished the year 12th. Oh, and they only have 5 less players in the NFL right now than Alabama. So that's pretty good too.

Bill Belichik said it best about Schiano when he said that his players were NFL ready, which should help him at the professional level.

Just wondering if anybody was gonna head to the NFL experience while its happening? I'll be going Saturday the 28th. Just wanted to see if any other THPers were thinking of going

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

PRO BOWL! Last chance for everybody to see Aaron Rodgers and some other Packers play until next season. Enjoy.

Oh, and Ben Rothlisberger is not a good looking man. The blond interviewing him on the sideline looked like she wanted to lean away from him while holding out the microphone.

Kevin

Rodgers to Steve Smith. Now he knows what a nice pass feels like.

Kevin

Rodgers with the bomb to Fitzgerald! So much for Revis Island. This game is intense.

Kevin

Rodgers is shredding this AFC defense. Matthews has an INT, and Woodson has two pass break ups. This game is intense.

Kevin

Where's Antonia?

Sent from my forged iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back