The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
Alright, its time for this one. Draft is done, Players are beginning to 'practice' and here we sit wondering if there will be football this year?

I think there will be, more-so Its just hard to believe a season without it.

Spoiler
PS. Romo is getting married at the end of the month (Better luck next time, OEM Kevin) hopefully he gets his arse ready to go this year!

Alright, its time for this one. Draft is done, Players are beginning to 'practice' and here we sit wondering if there will be football this year?

I think there will be, more-so Its just hard to believe a season without it.

Spoiler
PS. Romo is getting married at the end of the month (Better luck next time, OEM Kevin) hopefully he gets his arse ready to go this year!
Bridges, my heart goes out to the owners and players. I think the fans should offer to pony up extra money for tickets, gear, etc. I mean, it's only fair. Perhaps that way we'll have a season.

Bridges, my heart goes out to the owners and players. I think the fans should offer to pony up extra money for tickets, gear, etc. I mean, it's only fair. Perhaps that way we'll have a season.

Your joking right? I can barely afford to buy gas, much less pay extra for stuff I dont 'need'.

I vote Jerry Jones pays for it all :D

I dont know, Im a big football fan and all, but its the offseason and it is the middle of golf season. Tournaments every weekend, THP Fantasy Golf and more. I guess until I get closer to actual games, I just dont care now that the draft is over.

Yeah I think you jumped the gun a little bridges. Fake practices. Lockout. Draft is over. And now theres no football. Call me when the lockout is over and training camp starts.

I dont know, Im a big football fan and all, but its the offseason and it is the middle of golf season. Tournaments every weekend, THP Fantasy Golf and more. I guess until I get closer to actual games, I just dont care now that the draft is over.

Yeah I think you jumped the gun a little bridges. Fake practices. Lockout. Draft is over. And now theres no football. Call me when the lockout is over and training camp starts.

The '2010 NFL thread' was posted before this time last year(3-14-10) I just put it up, because I wanted to rib kevin about romo getting married but I didnt know which thread to post it in, so I just started this one. My bad if it was to early to start, but didnt think It would be since the last one was up before this time.

The '2010 NFL thread' was posted before this time last year(3-14-10) I just put it up, because I wanted to rib kevin about romo getting married but I didnt know which thread to post it in, so I just started this one. My bad if it was to early to start, but didnt think It would be since the last one was up before this time.

Id delete this thread if I could. Just to anger the NFL and its owners. Oh and because Bridges started it HA

Id delete this thread if I could. Just to anger the NFL and its owners. Oh and because Bridges started it HA

Your just mad because Romo got married to someone else. Oh and his name is Antonio Ramiro, I didnt know that till today. haha

Your just mad because Romo got married to someone else. Oh and his name is Antonio Ramiro, I didnt know that till today. haha

Thats his real name? I hope youre joking lol

I thought Ramiro was his middle name...I thought his name was Antonio Ramiro Romo?

Wow! The face of the Dallas Cowboys is name Antonio Ramiro. No wonder he sucks.

I'm pretty much done with the NFL and all pro sports for that matter. Greed on all sides has ruined all of our great games. If I want to watch a good football game, I'll head down the road to our local junor high and watch the kids.

I think "Official" is the most overused word on THP thread titles. :)

I thought Ramiro was his middle name...I thought his name was Antonio Ramiro Romo?
It could be, I googled it after I saw it, and just those 2 names were all that came up. I think I saw it on wiki were it was just Antonio Ramiro. Probably is romo for his last name.
I think "Official" is the most overused word on THP thread titles. :)

That it is. I copied and pasted the title straight from the draft thread ha

Your joking right? I can barely afford to buy gas, much less pay extra for stuff I dont 'need'.

I vote Jerry Jones pays for it all :D
I'm surprised my sarcasm wasn't oozing through your computer. :)

How about Mendenhall tweeting about Bin Ladin . I'm a Steeler fan and all but what an ass he is

And the 2011 NFL thread is off to a great start, early or not!

It's a long ways off, but I'm wondering if the Chiefs can repeat as division champs for the first time since . . . wow, just looked it up. Since EVER. They have never repeated as division champions. They were first or second nine years in a row from 1990-97, but have never taken first two seasons in a row. Amazing, never would have thought that.

And the 2011 NFL thread is off to a great start, early or not!

It's a long ways off, but I'm wondering if the Chiefs can repeat as division champs for the first time since . . . wow, just looked it up. Since EVER. They have never repeated as division champions. They were first or second nine years in a row from 1990-97, but have never taken first two seasons in a row. Amazing, never would have thought that.
Drinking a little early tonight are you? :wink:

This thread should be locked up until the lockout is over lol

I think Bridges should be locked up until the lockout is over. lol

I dont get it?

I agree. It is golf season. Major season.

Come on now duuuuddde, last year the 2010 thread was out by march and you didnt say any of this stuff about it being golf season. Of course its golf season, it was also golf season last week when the NFL draft was up and we were talking about that. Whats wrong with having an NFL thread?

Im cool if it gets locked up though, I really dont mind at all. Didnt think it be a big deal having one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back