The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its time for The Breeze's best bet on the board for this weekend....

Take Arizona +3.0 and then thank me when you go to the bank.

Its time for The Breeze's best bet on the board for this weekend....

Take Arizona +3.0 and then thank me when you go to the bank.

That's fine you leave my cowboys alone though.

That's fine you leave my cowboys alone though.
I actually just bet on the cowboys as well to cover the 7.5 this weekend.

Hrm I might be willing to take this bet.
I already put my money down on this bet, you can put yours down on the other side if you like.

Kmac, I think you guys slay this week.

I already put my money down on this bet, you can put yours down on the other side if you like.

Kmac, I think you guys slay this week.

Let jrod lose his money Romo will torch this secondary like he always has.
Oh he's talking eagles my bad.

Looks like we are effed for the next 4-6 years.

I mean some of those moves.. well a lot of them were bad but its like any other team. Bad moves followed by goood moves. At least you don't have Lovie Smith lol.

I mean some of those moves.. well a lot of them were bad but its like any other team. Bad moves followed by goood moves. At least you don't have Lovie Smith lol.

True that buddy. Which awesome Panther will the Bears sign after this season?

True that buddy. Which awesome Panther will the Bears sign after this season?

I'm kinda hoping we look at Steve Smith... LOL. I figure he is a lifelong Panther but he's my favorite wide receiver.

Is Captain Munnerlin (sp?) gonna be available soon. I like his name. That's a real safety like name.

I just bet on the Eagles just to spite Benjamin.
Yes, that guys a big jerk. Well now I'm excited for the first time ever to watch a cardinal fight an eagle.

I'm poor though dude so I only put down 30$
I didn't put much down either. I like to make small bets at the beginning of the year. Will you be here to banter during the game? winner gets the cash and Hawk.

Wow, what a power tripping weirdo

Now I really hate him.

Best line of that article, "Welcome. There's a box over there. You can go stand in it." The executive pointed to an area well removed from the field and glared at the stunned coaches. A few awkward seconds passed before the executive said, without offering much of a smile, "I'm just [messing] with you."

I'm sure there are some good stories out there, and he might win a lot, but dang.

When you break one of those rules like an article like than doesn't surprise me. I heard on nfl radio his own players were embarrassed by it.

When you break one of those rules like an article like than doesn't surprise me. I heard on nfl radio his own players were embarrassed by it.
I heard that as well. What a strange weird man.

I bet he approves of violent and dangerous hazing.

Kevin

I heard the same thing, interesting he's the one giving orders and they have to carry them out and live with the consequences.

That dude has Richard written all over his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back