The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't put much down either. I like to make small bets at the beginning of the year. Will you be here to banter during the game? winner gets the cash and Hawk.

Depends. If mike vick starts playing like he has i may go find a baby to kick.

Stupid hazing chutting reporter and scout abusing richard. He's the kind of numbnuts that will have a player revolt on his hands inside of two seasons. That's what I'm hearing.

Kevin

Time Warner Cable just added the NFL network, for free, and you can pay for Red Zone but it's $6 a month

Time Warner Cable just added the NFL network, for free, and you can pay for Red Zone but it's $6 a month

That's actually not bad. We have Charter, which by the way is the worst cable company ever they are 2 years behind the times, and we pay $10 a month for Redzone. But it's totally worth it.

That's actually not bad. We have Charter, which by the way is the worst cable company ever they are 2 years behind the times, and we pay $10 a month for Redzone. But it's totally worth it.

Charter sucks. Had it for a couple if years here until AT&T finally got fiber optic lines ran in our hood.

Cost me another $100 for the Redzone channel on top of the NFL package, which I find absurd. The NFL package is already stupid expensive.

Cost me another $100 for the Redzone channel on top of the NFL package, which I find absurd. The NFL package is already stupid expensive.

It's free this year on Direct!

Are you sure? Or was that just for week one? We weren't therefor week two and I think it might have just been a one week promotion.

We just got the NFL Network and Redzone yesterday. Redzone is part of the Time Warner Sports pass, which we already have

Nope. Only if you're a new customer. Existing customers don't get a thing.

Nope. Only if you're a new customer. Existing customers don't get a thing.
Never do man, never do.

Breezy, who you betting on tomorrow? I'm on a bad streak right now, lost the O/U by .5 on Thursday night. C'mon buddy, talk to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know anything about Brandon Lloyd and whether or not he's going tonight? The fact that the Pats are in the Sunday night game is super frustrating.

Does anyone know anything about Brandon Lloyd and whether or not he's going tonight? The fact that the Pats are in the Sunday night game is super frustrating.

Dude I'm in the same boat. Greg Jennings is iffy and he goes Monday night

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Dude I'm in the same boat. Greg Jennings is iffy and he goes Monday night

THe Pats and the Pack are notorious for doing this dude. I hate it. I really may just have to gamble. I do think that Jennings will play b/c at least that's tomorrow night.

I think he will also and my other option is Heyward Bey who has done nothing

I think the Eagles push it to 4-0 today. Vick was still shaking off some rust last game but had flashes of brilliance, thats for sure.

TC, no one up here thinks that Lloyd will miss the game. He had "limited participation" in practice on Thursday and Friday, but at least he was out there. The guys that they don't expect to play are the ones that didn't participate in practice at all on Friday.

TC, no one up here thinks that Lloyd will miss the game. He had "limited participation" in practice on Thursday and Friday, but at least he was out there. The guys that they don't expect to play are the ones that didn't participate in practice at all on Friday.

I was hoping you'd chime in. Thanks broski! Now, hopefully he finds the endzone this week

Awful news out of Baltimore this morning, via Jason LaCanfora's Twitter account:
"Torry Smith has left the Ravens hotel following the death of his younger brother Kevin in a motorcycle accident at 2 am ..."
"The Ravens are leaving any decision to play tonite up to Smith. The accident is believed to have occured in nearby Virginia."
"Torrey Smith is the Ravens primary deep threat, and big-play threat. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family"

How about Colston from NO? I can play him or S. Hill from NYJ vs Mia

I'd play Colston. He's due and the Saints should light up the Chiefs.

Awful news out of Baltimore this morning, via Jason LaCanfora's Twitter account:
"Torry Smith has left the Ravens hotel following the death of his younger brother Kevin in a motorcycle accident at 2 am ..."
"The Ravens are leaving any decision to play tonite up to Smith. The accident is believed to have occured in nearby Virginia."
"Torrey Smith is the Ravens primary deep threat, and big-play threat. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family"

That's awful. A motorcycle accident at 2am is either a result of drinking, speeding, or both. That sucks.

So I now have this NFL Network. The morning pre-game team consists of Sapp, Faulk, Warner, Marriuci, and Irvin.

Warner looks like his wife, and they're all idiots except maybe Marriuci. And he's annoying. Ditka should come on the set and kick all their asses.

Kevin

I think the Eagles push it to 4-0 today. Vick was still shaking off some rust last game but had flashes of brilliance, thats for sure.

You mean 3-0 unless a win against the Cardinals counts as 2? And I think the Cards win today. That defense might break Vick in half today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back