The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th false start, no discipline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, Christian Ponder with a great TD run, Vikings going to be up 14-3 after the extra point on the 49ers!

Dolphins go up 10-0 on the Jets in a game that has been pretty boring up to this point. Both teams trying to establish the run and not throwing the ball very much.

Dolphins go up 10-0 on the Jets in a game that has been pretty boring up to this point. Both teams trying to establish the run and not throwing the ball very much.

T minus 1 quarter until Tebow time.

Go Reggie Bush!

They're only showing one football game here. The Saints game. I thought there would be another on.

Go Reggie Bush!

They're only showing one football game here. The Saints game. I thought there would be another on.

Your Fox channel is going to show Atlanta vs. San Diego at 4 PM. Get used to watching a lot of Falcons games where you are for the next 4 years.

All TV maps here: http://the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk3.html

Bills announce that CJ Spiller is out for the rest of the game. Looks like their main RB now is Tashard Choice.

Tebow just ran a fake punt for about 5 yards to get a first down. Outside of that, the Jets' best offensive plays have been when they convert first downs by getting penalties on the Dolphins.

Dez Bryant was a horrible acquisition.

Thanks Ary. I wish they had the Dolphins game on here. Or the Niners game.

The reason I became a Dolphins fan is because they were on TV all the time when I was growing up in Columbia. They still show a few Dolphins games in that area every year, especially when the Dolphins are good, which sadly isn't all that often.

Dez needs to get targeted....and quickly. Cowboys have done zilch downfield today.

Dez needs to get targeted....and quickly. Cowboys have done zilch downfield today.

No Shat dude. Could the Cowboys be worse than the Panthers?

I thought this was a home game for Americas Team? 8 first half peenalties? wtf Jason get these dudes heads in the game already.

I thought this was a home game for Americas Team? 8 first half peenalties? wtf Jason get these dudes heads in the game already.

I'm a frustrated Cowboy fan and I'm not even a fan. Throw the effing ball to your huge, physical receivers!

Did the Genius just try an onside kick?

No Shat dude. Could the Cowboys be worse than the Panthers?

I think Dallas has a bit more talent but lack of discipline causing all of these penalties forcing the 2nd & 3rd & longs is just horrendous.

WTF, Reggie Bush down on the field and holding his left knee.

Sigh of relief: Bush walks off the field under his own power.

Dexter McCluster being walked off the field holding his elbow! Doesn't look good.

Disaster for the Dolphins: Reggie Bush not ready for the start of the second half, then Tannehill throws a pick 6. Jets tie it up at 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back