The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is awesome BTW!

Can you tell it's opening night or what?

That or everybody just loves ragging DDEC for being a Cowboys fan. HAHA

LOL, super lame. Just admit it deano, you love the Cowboys b/c they are awesome and better then being a Giants fan in California or A Bill fan because who wants to be a Bills fan.
.... fify

We need more Panther fans. When we upset the NFC South this year are any of you going to come on over to Camolina Nation?

This thread is awesome BTW!

Can you tell it's opening night or what?

Every year on opening day my friend calls and leaves me a voicemail of him signing the Monday night football theme. For some weird reason it really pumps me up for the season. And then the Falcons let me down...haha

What's wrong with you?

Everything. Started at McDonalds when the person gave me the wrong size coffee this am

We need more Panther fans. When we upset the NFC South this year are any of you going to come on over to Camolina Nation?

Never gonna happen. Camolina will finish 4th in the division.

is it bad to say I have a Panthers hat that I got from my cousin who lived in Charlotte? It's that awful teal color

The jealousy in this thread is out of control. One day Carolina might win something.

is it bad to say I have a Panthers hat that I got from my cousin who lived in Charlotte? It's that awful teal color

Its not bad that you have it, its bad that you admit it.

I was born a Giant fan, lived my life as a Giant fan and will die a Giant fan cause they were the local team when I grew up.

adapt son! You heard TC, when he got a local team he switched allegiances. You should do the same. No point routing for a team 3000 miles away

Never gonna happen. Camolina will finish 4th in the division.

Go chutt yourself.

I hate the teal. They need to get the hell away from that.

The jealousy in this thread is out of control. One day Carolina might win something.

Jealousy of what? The Cowboys? Please.... In the 90's I was jealous.

IF they win the division this year Dean will have a jersey and a hat ready for next year!

Tennessee Titans on line 2

I kind of agree. He seems like such a p*ssy. He could barely look CJ in the face. I thought it was a bad move but that's why the Dolphins suck and have the worst team colors ever.

My family was die hard Raiders fans growing up too but I am my own person and I choose to support my local football team.

LOL, we've won more Playoff games than the Cowboys in the last 7 years dummy.

Plus, we'll beat Dallas in Charlotte this year. You know it too, hence the reason you declined to go to the game with me.

fact check sir! only 1 in New York State
?????? That doesn't make sense Dean0. I know I'm Canadian but you can't fool me. There are 3 teams in New York State.
LOL, super lame. Just admit it deano, you love the Cowboys b/c they were winning.
He just wants to be different.

Man I'm excited for opening night. I should have just enough time to finish my round, drive home and watch the whole game.

Jealousy of what? The Cowboys? Please.... In the 90's I was jealous.

You had your chance to jump on the bangwagon, should have taken it. Have fun being left behind. AMERICAS TEAM waits for NO ONE SON!

I hate the teal. They need to get the hell away from that.

lol I'll send you a picture of it later. It's awful. I did wear it for the Super Bowl they were in though because I was the only one who was anti-patriot that night.

?????? That doesn't make sense Dean0. I know I'm Canadian but you can't fool me. There are 3 teams in New York State.

Jets and Giants both play in NJ. I believe thats what the little fella meant.

Jets and Giants play in New Jersey. Even they don't want to be in New York

I honestly own ZERO Panther gear. I despise that teal color.

adapt son! You heard TC, when he got a local team he switched allegiances. You should do the same. No point routing for a team 3000 miles away

Bull! That is the beauty of teams like the Giants, Yankees,Cubs, Bears and even the Red Sox. You are born a fan of the team and stay loyal to it through good and bad times. Not just jump from one team to another when times are good. I see that so much out here and it makes me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back