The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Next time I make a video or show up to a THP event I'll wear my Panthers hat just for you Kmac!

I have a Jets hat but that doesnt make me a fan. It just keeps my head warm.

Mariah Carey should be awesome......er, than the game.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Now you've sunk to a new low and need help. I'll even watch boring Steelers games over some has been like Mariah Carey. No doubt.

Now you've sunk to a new low and need help. I'll even watch boring Steelers games over some has been like Mariah Carey. No doubt.

If Mariah was suiting up, I'd watch the game. But she's not. So I'm not. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Imagine that, junior TC is already a panthers fan. Figures.

This made me laugh out loud. He does have quite the harem of young men does he not.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Hey dingleberry, respond to my tweet. Hahahahaha That video was fantastic.

I like the sounds of that Kmac. I'd love to see a steady efficient game tonight. Nothing wild and crazy, steady and effective. And for God's sake don't give up so many big plays on defense! That would be a hell of a start.

I am way behind, but screw that noise I want to see a career high number of TD's thrown by Romo and I want the Giants to come back and return that for a touchdown every time.

I am way behind, but screw that noise I want to see a career high number of TD's thrown by Romo and I want the Giants to come back and return that for a touchdown every time.

the first part will happen

When did this happen?

I've been a Panthers fan for a long time. I think it's because the first time I got into football was when the Panthers were in the Super Bowl (like 2000 or something I think) and I didn't want to be the same as my dad (a Jets fan), so I chose the Panthers. That's what my dad says happened anyways.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Hey Jeff, explain to me how you are a Pats fan in Missouri!

I've been a Panthers fan for a long time. I think it's because the first time I got into football was when the Panthers were in the Super Bowl (like 2000 or something I think) and I didn't want to be the same as my dad (a Jets fan), so I chose the Panthers. That's what my dad says happened anyways.

2005. They played the Patriots. And lost.

BWAHAHAHA! :)

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Awesome. I'll send you a Cam jersey.

I'm torn on this, as I have Romo in another league. Stupid fantasy football screwing with my mind!

Hey Jeff, explain to me how you are a Pats fan in Missouri!

My Grandma bought me a shirt when I was like 9 or 10. It was red, white and blue and had Pat the Patriot hiking the ball on it. I just adopted them as my team, even though I didn't really watch football much. Then my Grandfather got me a Miller Lite pick book and I always picked them. And lost. I am also a Milwaukee Bucks fan in Missouri. And they have always sucked. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Just put my money on the G-men and a prop bet that Romo will have more turnovers than TD's.....

Shouldnt be a problem? You are a Panthers fan, right?

Yes. That's why I said "Oh boy". As in excitement. I don't think I've ever had an NFL jersey before.

Shouldnt be a problem? You are a Panthers fan, right?

Can you get TC to autograph it for him first? How is the little guy doing btw? He is really cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back