The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, we've won more Playoff games than the Cowboys in the last 7 years dummy.

Plus, we'll beat Dallas in Charlotte this year. You know it too, hence the reason you declined to go to the game with me.

Oh that's right, your second favorite Jake. How could I forget the storied past.

images

You had your chance to jump on the bangwagon, should have taken it. Have fun being left behind. AMERICAS TEAM waits for NO ONE SON!

Including good coaches and good players.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Bull! That is the beauty of teams like the Giants, Yankees,Cubs, Bears and even the Red Sox. You are born a fan of the team and stay loyal to it through good and bad times. Not just jump from one team to another when times are good. I see that so much out here and it makes me sick.

you should tell old Lucas that:alien:

Oh that's right, your second favorite Jake. How could I forget the storied past.

images

Chris Weinke was better..haha Nothing like have a 45 year old rookie at QB..haha

Look at Kmac, trying to make fun of old Jake, the man with more Playoff wins that Tony "patsy" Romo. Facts are facts son!

I honestly own ZERO Panther gear. I despise that teal color.

you'd look awesome in it. Like a big mountain man power ranger or something

I disagree. I think he really learned from it and everything I read was that he was working really hard with Miami because he knew this might be is last shot. He messed up but from all accounts he really is a good person off the field. I dont like the way Philbin handled it at all. He came off as a little weasel saying that it wasnt working out and thats the reason. If you watched last nights Hard Knocks Mike Sherman was still talking about him in a team meeting and he was well liked. Think of the type of message it would have sent to a young team to stick by a guy that got in trouble versus just dumping him at the first sign of trouble? I think it was a really bad move. I would take him in ATL any day of the week.

ATL has Roddy and Julio, Ocho wouldn't even sniff the field there. Plus, Ocho was having problems learning the playbook in Miami and was ad-libbing routes, they showed all of that on Hard Knocks. Philbin wasn't a fan of the guy. I don't deny that he has some talent and he would probably still be there if not for his legal trouble, but it wasn't all peaches and cream. Plus, guys get cut all the time even if they are well-liked in the locker room, Hard Knocks showed that last night.

We need more Panther fans. When we upset the NFC South this year are any of you going to come on over to Camolina Nation?

Do the Panthers plan to play some defense this year? That's the only way they even sniff the playoffs. And don't try to tell me they'll be so much better on D with Kuechly, he's only one guy.

Jets and Giants both play in NJ. I believe thats what the little fella meant.

Technically true but everyone knows the northern NJ, NYC, Southern Conn. area is the "try-state area" and most teams there take on the NY name. ( except for the Devils and Nets but what have they done lately? ...lol )

Look at Kmac, trying to make fun of old Jake, the man with more Playoff wins that Tony "patsy" Romo. Facts are facts son!

Don't bring facts into a Cowboy discussion.

WR can't even spell tri-state correctly. What a doofus

Do the Panthers plan to play some defense this year? That's the only way they even sniff the playoffs. And don't try to tell me they'll be so much better on D with Kuechly, he's only one guy.

We'll have a healthy Thomas Davis and a healthy Jon Beason (who happens to be an All Pro MLB). Rumor is they'll move him to the outside and let Kuechly man the middle. The Dline is young and fast too. I think they'll be a pleasant surprise Amol.

Says the guy who wont even rep his own "local" teams colors. Lame. Who's wearing a Cowboys shirt in the middle of mother effin enemy territory, hated and nasty Eagles land? ME GOTDANG IT! BRING IT! AMERICAS TEAM WINS HUGE!!

Lucas is his own man he can do what he wants. Besides, don't you have some laundry to do or something?

when is the doughnut shop going to kick you out for taking advantage of their free wifi? get to work

Says the guy who wont even rep his own "local" teams colors. Lame. Who's wearing a Cowboys shirt in the middle of mother effin enemy territory, hated and nasty Eagles land? ME GOTDANG IT! BRING IT! AMERICAS TEAM WINS HUGE!!

LOL, RIP Kmac.

Care to put your money where you mouth/typing is hotshot?

I think the Giants are going to be darn good this year. They'll own the Cowgirls tonight. Romo will be running from the D line all game.

We'll have a healthy Thomas Davis and a healthy Jon Beason (who happens to be an All Pro MLB). Rumor is they'll move him to the outside and let Kuechly man the middle. The Dline is young and fast too. I think they'll be a pleasant surprise Amol.

Isn't the bolded part an oxymoron?

Getting Beason back is huge for them. I'll admit, I don't know much about the Panthers roster, but they better have some good DBs based on the division they play in.

You spelled REP wrong. Now, give me the rep so Frank is jealous.

I meant RIP, like Rest In Peace, for wearing that gear in Philly.

Technically true but everyone knows the northern NJ, NYC, Southern Conn. area is the "try-state area" and most teams there take on the NY name. ( except for the Devils and Nets but what have they done lately? ...lol )

Devils went to the SCF and the Nets left to go to Brooklyn..hahahahhaa

where is frank. He needs some rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back