The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant RIP, like Rest In Peace, for wearing that gear in Philly.

I know you did but I wanted to help you out lol.

Isn't the bolded part an oxymoron?

Getting Beason back is huge for them. I'll admit, I don't know much about the Panthers roster, but they better have some good DBs based on the division they play in.

He looked good in the preseason. They have a decent secondary. Gamble is good, Godfrey's a very good Safety, but I'm excited about the rookie, Josh Norman at CB. From what I've heard, he's very good and very physical. I've heard he and Steve Smith go at it at practice and that he could be a real sleeper for them. We'll see. They'll need to be better than average.

He looked good in the preseason. They have a decent secondary. Gamble is good, Godfrey's a very good Safety, but I'm excited about the rookie, Josh Norman at CB. From what I've heard, he's very good and very physical. I've heard he and Steve Smith go at it at practice and that he could be a real sleeper for them. We'll see. They'll need to be better than average.

Especially for their inter-division games!!

I think the Panthers have a decent shot at winning the South this year, especially with the Saints being out a coach and everything else. They'll still need to have some strong games against division opponents, but I think that's feasible.

Want him to pick some up for you Deano?

no need dude. I'm stocked up quite well. Want to borrow something for tonight? Figure at least you could look like a winner.

Want him to pick some up for you Deano?

unnecessary I got Deano covered. Cowboys fans stick together and got each others backs unlike Giants fans and Dolphins.

Not nessecary I got Deano covered. Cowboys fans stick together and got each others backs unlike Giants fans and Dolphins.

I am neither :loser:

I think the Panthers have a decent shot at winning the South this year, especially with the Saints being out a coach and everything else. They'll still need to have some strong games against division opponents, but I think that's feasible.

Stop kissing up to TC he already likes you. But mainly because your a weird lefty like him.

God awful game tonight. But its football!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Stop kissing up to TC he already likes you. But mainly because your a weird lefty like him.

pandering. Might as well go say I'm going to MB to volunteer no matter what hehe

Ha, they much have really bonded last weekend.

I'm actually a Panthers fan.

Imagine that, junior TC is already a panthers fan. Figures.

Haha. Next time I make a video or show up to a THP event I'll wear my Panthers hat just for you Kmac!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back