The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean 3-0 unless a win against the Cardinals counts as 2? And I think the Cards win today. That defense might break Vick in half today.
Agreed Kmac, Arizona wins today and Jrod weeps.

So I now have this NFL Network. The morning pre-game team consists of Sapp, Faulk, Warner, Marriuci, and Irvin.

Warner looks like his wife, and they're all idiots except maybe Marriuci. And he's annoying. Ditka should come on the set and kick all their asses.

Kevin

I think I'm the only person who actually likes that show. They all seem to enjoy it. Better than Berman!

I think I'm the only person who actually likes that show. They all seem to enjoy it. Better than Berman!

Agreed Chunky, ESPN's show sucks now. I used to love it but now its too much garbage.

Agreed Kmac, Arizona wins today and Jrod weeps.

And loses his dinero. Never doubt the Breezy.

Just got to Indy, making a pit stop at Golfsmith before I head to the Colts game! Had to wear the Wayne jersey today since my cousin Pierre had to go switch teams on us....

You are just a different cat man.
Agreed Chunky, ESPN's show sucks now. I used to love it but now its too much garbage.

And loses his dinero. Never doubt the Breezy.
lol, I only bet when I'm pretty sure. Also take The Bengals against Redskins.

I also prefer the NFL Network over ESPN for the pregame stuff.

Sent from Tapatalk
I guess I never watch that show because I only get the NFL network in standard def and not hi def so I never look.

I guess I never watch that show because I only get the NFL network in standard def and not hi def so I never look.

Boom! Solid reason Breezey. I don't watch SD

I hate watching standard def tv, ef that crap. I dont blame u for not watching it then.

Boom! Solid reason Breezey. I don't watch SD

I hate watching standard def tv, ef that crap. I dont blame u for not watching it then.
It sucks alright, my cable provider has been telling me for years that the NFL network will soon be here in HD but I don't know what the holdup is. At least when they carry the Thursday night games they are carried by TSN in HD.

I need to figure out if BWW's will have the Cowboys game on deep in the heart of Eagles country. The Eagles wont be on till later so why not? I'll go eat an extended lunch there if so.

Glad to say that with the TWC agreement, I finally have the NFL network. Now to decide about the red zone package. Need to check cost, etc.

I need to figure out if BWW's will have the Cowboys game on deep in the heart of Eagles country. The Eagles wont be on till later so why not? I'll go eat an extended lunch there if so.

I went to a bar in Philly once to watch a Cowboy Eagle game. I left when they dragged the dude with the Cowboy jersey outside and gave him a beat down

RedZone package (through sports pass).....worth the $7/month? Seems like a no brainer.

RedZone package (through sports pass).....worth the $7/month? Seems like a no brainer.
Thats worth it, if I could pay that to have it I would in a heartbeat.

I never watch the regular games anymore unless the Dolphins are on, it's Redzone all the time. It's fantastic.

Sent from Tapatalk

Hi Ben, ready to lose some money today?
Yep, but not in the Cardinals Eagles game. This will be a fun one for us, I can't wait.

Thanks guys, just ordered. Now wait and see how long it takes to get activated.

RedZone is totally worth it Cookie. When I had it I watched it all the time except when the Cowboys were on. No commercials just ball all the time. I need to call DirecTV and get it for free.

Love it, first drive of the game for the Jets and Sanchez throws a pick. Also loving that I get to watch the entire Dolphins game today!

RedZone is totally worth it Cookie. When I had it I watched it all the time except when the Cowboys were on. No commercials just ball all the time. I need to call DirecTV and get it for free.

It's all I watch anymore as well. Awesome channel for NFL.

Love it, first drive of the game for the Jets and Sanchez throws a pick. Also loving that I get to watch the entire Dolphins game today!

Romo does the same in Dallas. Nice start.

Nice break on the ball by Talib there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back