The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I figured it was time we get ready for the 2013-2014 season.

The draft may not have been over exciting, but I'm amazed at how the NFL continues to keep people pulled into their sport even during the offseason, at least in the US, football and the NFL are king!!!

Go Steelers.

Tebow is history in NY

Go Browns! I plan on being very active in this thread. Other than golf, football is my love when it comes to sports

Tapa Slice

Aaron Rodgers is a better quarterback than whoever is on your favorite team.

Also, the Vikings can suck it.

Aaron Rodgers is a better quarterback than whoever is on your favorite team.

I can't say it any better

Aaron Rodgers is a better quarterback than whoever is on your favorite team unless you like the Patriots.

exactly

Where will Tebow land?

Where will Tebow land?

Where do we think Tim Tebow will land? In the NFL? Canadian football? Professional missionary? haha. Possibilities and endless

Where do we think Tim Tebow will land? In the NFL? Canadian football? Professional missionary? haha. Possibilities and endless

I kinda' hope in your state - He's proven to better in the "big" game than Romo!!!

Bills, Titans or Rams. I have no clue.

I like the Browns pick up of Bess. Our offense might not be as pathetic as it has been for the past 13 years.

Bills, Titans or Rams. I have no clue.

I like the Browns pick up of Bess. Our offense might not be as pathetic as it has been for the past 13 years.

I think last year will prove as huge growing points for our offense. Weeden, TRich, Gordon and Schwartz all grew as the season went on and they can only get better. I see big things from Jordan Cameron also.

Tapa Slice

I'm hoping the Lions have a better year then last year. I think they need to sign a proven veteran Offensive Tackle, then unfortunately will be out of cap room. I wish they could get a receiver opposite Calvin, with Burleson and Broyles coming off major leg surgeries. I am ready to see Reggie Bush in this offense, and also see how Ansah will play with having Suh and Fairley beside him.

I'm hoping the Lions have a better year then last year. I think they need to sign a proven veteran Offensive Tackle, then unfortunately will be out of cap room. I wish they could get a receiver opposite Calvin, with Burleson and Broyles coming off major leg surgeries. I am ready to see Reggie Bush in this offense, and also see how Ansah will play with having Suh and Fairley beside him.

You think all three d linemen would play at once?

Tapa Slice

Oh yeah, I think Ansah will be an instant starter...D Line should be Ansah Suh Fairley and (newly aquired) James Jones.

Per Jason Cole-yahoo sports..KC shopping Branden Albert for 2014 second round pick with Lions Chargers and Cardinals likely landing spots. PLEASE Detroit make it happen!!

Per Jason Cole-yahoo sports..KC shopping Branden Albert for 2014 second round pick with Lions Chargers and Cardinals likely landing spots. PLEASE Detroit make it happen!!

Isn't he the reason KC took Fisher over Joeckel? Because Fisher is athletic enough to play the right side for a little bit while they decide if Albert is going to be around full time or not. Because if you ask me, Joeckel is the better solid Left Tackle. Yes Fisher is more athletic, but as a pure LT I would have gone with Joeckel

Tapa Slice

Isn't he the reason KC took Fisher over Joeckel? Because Fisher is athletic enough to play the right side for a little bit while they decide if Albert is going to be around full time or not. Because if you ask me, Joeckel is the better solid Left Tackle. Yes Fisher is more athletic, but as a pure LT I would have gone with Joeckel

Tapa Slice

No. KC was prepared to start the season without Albert, and they still might. If Albert plays in KC under the tag I assume he will play LT while Fisher plays RT and then Fisher slides over. Dorsey is on record as saying they had Fisher at the top of their board for weeks.

seju8eqa.jpg

check out a proposed design for a falcons stadium

d0501atl3.jpg

view from the inside

d0501atl1.jpg

+1 and since I'm now a TN resident and don't have a fav AFC team... Go Titans

Falcon's fans are ridiculously lucky. Look at the gaping hell hole opening stadium concept that they have put together for their new stadium. It's magestic and horrific, all at the same time.

obviously, I am way behind on this. *smacks head, jumps off a bridge*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back