The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urlacher's replacement.....

bostichit.gif

This is our time! The Boys are Back!

dallas-cowboys.gif

HAHA that is great

Realistically though I dont remember the last time Dallas had as little talent on their roster as they do now. Dez Bryant is good not great Romo is well Romo Not sold on the D at all and have to wonder how long Ware will keep it up

That's messed up

HAHA that is great

Realistically though I dont remember the last time Dallas had as little talent on their roster as they do now. Dez Bryant is good not great Romo is well Romo Not sold on the D at all and have to wonder how long Ware will keep it up

Which is why he's being drafted right after Megatron in most drafts right now......but your right, he still has some things to prove. I just have a good feeling about this year and I don't know why. I usually don't...........

Which is why he's being drafted right after Megatron in most drafts right now......but your right, he still has some things to prove. I just have a good feeling about this year and I don't know why. I usually don't...........

I think he has been one of the more overrated fantasy players his first two years last season though he finally broke out so to speak. I had him last year and the year before. Not sure that I would reach and take him as the #2 WR although not a ton of other guys that you could say will be better.

I think with Dez to me he has the talent to be right there with megaton but just seems disinterested at times. I am hoping he takes that next step this year as he is one of my keepers on one of my teams.

It is good to be back, football

8eryqaby.jpg

GO BILLS! Kolb really sucks though

Omg, he's been horrible tonight. He's had protection, but he can't throw it downfield. Can't wait to se Manuel.

Not a bad crowd tonight:

hazy7y3u.jpg

Omg, he's been horrible tonight. He's had protection, but he can't throw it downfield. Can't wait to se Manuel.

Not a bad crowd tonight:

hazy7y3u.jpg

Lucky man there. I am watching the game on TV and expect Kolb to be bad and lose the starting job but at this rate he is working on getting himself cut.

Watching the NFL Network Whip Around Preseason coverage and it is pretty good so far.

Lucky man there. I am watching the game on TV and expect Kolb to be bad and lose the starting job but at this rate he is working on getting himself cut.

He's come alive a bit on this drive, but against Minnesota's 2's and 3's.

He's come alive a bit on this drive, but against Minnesota's 2's and 3's.

Ya, he's not making impressive throws, just the little dinks and dunks that a blind monkey smoking with his dominant hand could make most of the time. Hope Manuel wins the job asap.

I have the sneaking suspicion that the Raiders and Chargers are going to be in a race for the #1 pick.

Ya, he's not making impressive throws, just the little dinks and dunks that a blind monkey smoking with his dominant hand could make most of the time. Hope Manuel wins the job asap.

Love the Bills fans in here tonight! I thought I was alone on this forum!

Smart play by Kolb. Throw it away, he wasn't gonna score. Hopkins has been money tonight kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back