The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season just keeps getting worse and worse:

I was looking for this thread for at least 65 seconds ready to post this breaking news lol that sucks

Good bye Josh Gordon. Hope you enjoy Atlanta

Good bye Josh Gordon. Hope you enjoy Atlanta

We dont need a WR. We need an OL and defense. Might as well just lose and get a better pick at this point.

This season just keeps getting worse and worse:

WOW, that is terrible

Damn....that ain't good.

bummer for the Falcons, Saints are gonna cakewalk in that division

Watch the Falcons trade Tony Gonzalez for a low round pick to a contender. Would be crazy if he went back to KC.

Watch the Falcons trade Tony Gonzalez for a low round pick to a contender. Would be crazy if he went back to KC.

I feel the worst for him. This has become a mess.

Man would they really do that to the guy? A funny thought but I'd feel bad for him if this outlandish situation happens.

Matt Ryan,

Throw to tony 40 times a game, and see your score higher then the opponents score at the end of the game.

Win, repeat

Man would they really do that to the guy? A funny thought but I'd feel bad for him if this outlandish situation happens.

He was prepared to retire without a SB so I dont think it will happen. Its ATL or bust. Seems like bust.

I feel the worst for him. This has become a mess.

He was prepared to retire without a SB so I dont think it will happen. Its ATL or bust. Seems like bust.

Hockey analogy: Ray Bourque. Trade him to a contender to give him a chance for a ring in his final season.

On that note, if he goes to the Patriots, I will puke.

Hockey analogy: Ray Bourque. Trade him to a contender to give him a chance for a ring in his final season.

Its different though. Bourque wanted to go win a cup. Tony is happy with just retiring. I highly doubt he goes anywhere.

As an Avs fan I was happy they did!

These London games do nothing for me.

Its different though. Bourque wanted to go win a cup. Tony is happy with just retiring. I highly doubt he goes anywhere.

I'm not so sure about that. He was set to retire last season, but after getting so close to a Super Bowl he decided to come back for a shot at a ring. I don't really think that the Falcons would try to trade him, but if given the opportunity I could see him wanting to try and win a ring.

I don't think its "you" they are worried about. It's the 8.174 million (give or take a few) people in London they are doing it for :alien:

If he was happy with "just retiring", why come back this year after saying all throughout last season that he was going to retire then?

I think the ball is in Gonzalez's court....if he came to the Falcons front office and asked to be traded, they would do that for him this year.

If he was happy with "just retiring", why come back this year after saying all throughout last season that he was going to retire then?

I think the ball is in Gonzalez's court....if he came to the Falcons front office and asked to be traded, they would do that for him this year.

He wont do it. He is happy where he is. Nothing is a certainty but the Falcons arent exactly going to just pack up the season 5 games in and trade a Hall of Fame TE.

same here, but if they want some crappy games, they sure got em lol

They are the most overestimated team year in and year out. It's a shame really because the Cowboys have talent on both sides of the ball. I don't watch enough Cowboys game to pin point an issue, but perhaps it comes down to signal calling. As much crap as Romo gets for losing games, which I tend to agree with, the last game to Denver needs to be shouldered by the defense too. They only allowed the Bronco's to punt once I think? No team should have to score 48 points and lose a game. Dallas Cowboys defense can be described as streaky, at best. Blah blah blah, how does anyone stop Manning, glory be lets praise him. In the end the defense failed miserably. Ware was a non-factor all game.

No thoughts that maybe the Denver O-line is just damned good at pass protection?

No thoughts that maybe the Denver O-line is just damned good at pass protection?

LT and RT being able to single block Ware? Yea they're good. He is still one of the greatest pass rushers currently. So not even sniffing Mannings butt still falls on him. You don't have to sack him, but hit him, knock him down, or bat a ball. Furthermore, if you're a non factor on the pass rush at least stop the run. He's no JJ Watt but jesus, Moreno is no Barry Sanders either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back