The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you hear what Mayock said how he charted all of Eli's ints this year and more than half of them were because the receiver ran the wrong route?

I'm the first to blame Eli for ****** throws and forcing the ball, but when it's the wrs fault I'm going to call it like it is.

He still has to throw the ball. Quit throwing nothing but timing routes because of fear.

Or just take Randle out. He's poo anyways

This is inaccurate. If that were the case, he would not throw to a blown route. It was a timing route and he threw early combined with Randle making the wrong cut. That is not throwing where the coverage dictates, that is making a decision early to throw on timing.

FWIW, we also have no clue as viewers which one of them made the wrong move, Eli to the inside or Randle to the outside.

Mayock broke down the play after the commercial. Said it was cover 3 high and thus Randle had to cut off his route. Eli read it that way but Randle did not.

It's the staple of the Giants passing game. It is full of site reads where the wr and QB must read the defense immediately after the snap and depending on what the defense does the receiver runs a different route.

Trust me, I know way too much about the Giants offense than I should

You know what's not happening tonight? We're not getting Spider Y Banana 2 getting dropped on us.

Wow jacobs

He still has to throw the ball. Quit throwing nothing but timing routes because of fear.

Josh, the entire giants offense is based on it. It's maddening. When it works it's a thing of beauty, when it doesn't it's a disaster. There's no middle ground.

Is this about Eli or Blaine Gabbert? They haven't looked too different this season so far.

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Throwback night for the Giants. Jacobs running hard. Great td run there

Mayock broke down the play after the commercial. Said it was cover 3 high and thus Randle had to cut off his route. Eli read it that way but Randle did not.

It's the staple of the Giants passing game. It is full of site reads where the wr and QB must read the defense immediately after the snap and depending on what the defense does the receiver runs a different route.

Trust me, I know way too much about the Giants offense than I should

I wont argue with you on this, but I can tell you on the last pick, you are incorrect. It was a simple timing route and I dont care what Mayock said it was. Randle broke out due to soft zone and Eli threw in. It was not throwing where coverage dictates as you stated, because if it was, it would never have been thrown at all.

Josh, the entire giants offense is based on it. It's maddening. When it works it's a thing of beauty, when it doesn't it's a disaster. There's no middle ground.

Dude, I am well aware of how the offense is run.

I wanna hear more about this land in new jersey

I don't know about you guys but I am fine with Eli throwing INTs all night long. :D

Is this about Eli or Blaine Gabbert? They haven't looked too different this season so far.

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.
seriously? 3 out of 5 games over 300 yds, one game for 450. When has Gabbert done that?

It wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary

Huge catch there by Marshall

The moral of the story is

Every pass should go to cruz

Win/win

How much you think he's gonna get fined for wearing those shoes?

Around 5k for the first offense I believe. Goes up 5k for every incident I think.

seriously? 3 out of 5 games over 300 yds, one game for 450. When has Gabbert done that?

Depends on if you can count the INT return yardage towards Gabberts totals.

Keep in mind its for a good cause.
He is matching the fines to Cancer Care (charity).

Nothing wrong with that.

Keep in mind its for a good cause.
He is matching the fines to Cancer Care (charity).

That's good...ocho cino-ish

Sorry Joe but this made me laugh:
3u2uveqa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back