The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-say-it-all-1-for-7-1-yards-1-int-0-0-rating/

How? In a half? In the preseason? Words... None of them...

If Gabbert had a half like that there would be Jag fans burning him in effigy and storming Everbank field with pitchforks and torches. But I promise some of those same people still adamantly think we should have signed Tebow and that he should start because he would be "so much better than Gabbert". I look forward to the day when both of them are out of football and we can all move on (or move out).

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's go Dolphins!!!

Pretty sure Dustin Keller just got his knee blown to shreds in the Dolphins' game tonight. There goes their best red-zone threat and their starting tight end.

Pretty sure Dustin Keller just got his knee blown to shreds in the Dolphins' game tonight. There goes their best red-zone threat and their starting tight end.

Let's hope for the best, but didn't look good. At least we had a Tannehill to Wallace TD pass tonight. Hope that's the first of many this year.

It looked really bad....it will be interesting to see what report they give after an MRI, but it looked season ending.

Torn ACL, MCL, PCL, and a dislocated knee for Keller who's done for the year. Ouch!

It is awful. I really dislike the phins but I hate to see someone have a career threatening injury and I really think Keller is a quality TE.

Wanted to drop in and discuss my Colts' performance last night.

Offense looked better, but they have got to run the ball alot better... and quickly.

Defense looked okay, red zone defense looked stellar.

Attention fantasy owners... draft TY Hilton. Thank me later.

Gabbert out the rest of the preseason with the sprained throwing thumb/hairline fracture. He looked like a completely different QB Saturday against the Jets. Sucks that he won't get a few more quarters of practice. Either way, he's been named the starter over Henne and will play week 1 if the thumb has healed. Henne is what Henne is - a decent backup who throws way too many INTs to be a good starter. Go with the younger guy and see if he's worth keeping at all and then you know if you can start printing Bridgewater or Clowney merchandise for next season.

Gabbert out the rest of the preseason with the sprained throwing thumb/hairline fracture. He looked like a completely different QB Saturday against the Jets. Sucks that he won't get a few more quarters of practice. Either way, he's been named the starter over Henne and will play week 1 if the thumb has healed. Henne is what Henne is - a decent backup who throws way too many INTs to be a good starter. Go with the younger guy and see if he's worth keeping at all and then you know if you can start printing Bridgewater or Clowney merchandise for next season.

He was just named regular season starter this morning. Going to be a long season for the Jags

Now that is amazing. But I think that falls in the "kinda crazy, but so what." Category . Does mean Tebow is anymore or less capable of an NFL QB.

So the QB makes the system in some cases, but the system makes the QB in others. Hmmm. That makes sense. :D

So the QB makes the system in some cases, but the system makes the QB in others. Hmmm. That makes sense. :D

Yes Tebow won that playoff game. And the Jets were the WORST fit for him. I don't know much, but I do know I would rather have RG3 or even Sam Bradford for a QB.

Yes Tebow won that playoff game. And the Jets were the WORST fit for him. I don't know much, but I do know I would rather have RG3 or even Sam Bradford for a QB.

Or Newton, or leinart, or Palmer.

What was Tebows numbers from Friday night again?

Or Newton, or leinart, or Palmer.

What was Tebows numbers from Friday night again?

Do they keep stats in the preseason?

Do they keep stats in the preseason?

Yes they do, he completed 2 passes one to the pats, and one to the bucs.

Seriously he was 1 for 7 for -1 yards and a pic. The worst part is that's not surprising.

What. In. The. Hell.

d0821rg3.jpg

Hahahahaha!!!

All hail RG3!

You got that hat, didnt you Brad?

#PrincessProblems

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

You know it! Wearing it to my fantasy draft this Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back