The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
Might as well have a thread for this year's NFL discussions.

Do the Browns still suck in this thread?

Do the Browns still suck in this thread?

Had as many playoff wins last year as both of your stupid NY/NJ or whatever they are teams up that way

Had as many playoff wins last year as both of your stupid NY/NJ or whatever they are teams up that way

Cmon dude. Be serious.
You dont have the Sanchize.

I can honestly say my favorite part of last year's thread was the person that said Mark Sanchez was as good as Tom Brady at his age. That will be missed. Enjoy free agency everybody.

You dont know me very well Michael. I hate the Jets and the Giants. And you are the one that says the Browns suck every chance you get.

Prediction for the 2014 Cowboys: They will finish 8-8.

Thank You.

OK so I think Ive looked at 10-12 mock drafts regarding the browns first pick in the first round and its almost humerous

Some have Manziel
Some have Bortles
Some have Bridgewater

So who do u guys think it will be? Any of those?

You dont know me very well Michael. I hate the Jets and the Giants. And you are the one that says the Browns suck every chance you get.

Ok, Giants/Jets/Falcons.....there u have 3 teams now

OK so I think Ive looked at 10-12 mock drafts regarding the browns first pick in the first round and its almost humerous

Some have Manziel
Some have Bortles
Some have Bridgewater

I really hope you guys end up trading with us for #1 overall. If that happens I see Johnny Footall coming your way

Prediction for the 2014 Cowboys: They will finish 8-8.

Thank You.

Are they moving to the Big 10?

#RollRomo

So who is gonna give Jarius Byrd the 9 million a year he wants? Bills apparently we're going to give him 30 million over the next 3 years, but he turned that down.

Some have Manziel
Some have Bortles
Some have Bridgewater

I think it will be Johnny Football. It's almost destiny.

A high-risk player and a franchise that can't seem to get out of its own way. The script just writes itself sometimes.

I think it will be Johnny Football. It's almost destiny.

A high-risk player and a franchise that can't seem to get out of its own way. The script just writes itself sometimes.

Whats another few years in setbacks right?

By all accounts, the Bucs are going to cut Revis today, unless someone trades for him. Considering he's making $6M more than the next highest paid corner, I don't see a trade happening, and I don't see the Bucs spending $16M on a shutdown corner when they are moving back to a Tampa 2 type of scheme, which focuses a lot more on guys playing with their face towards the quarterback.

I really want to see the Falcons trade back a bit. They're not getting Clowney, and the draft is deep with good LTs.

I've seen one suggested trade where the Falcons swap with STL for the 13 pick and pick up STL's second rounder in the deal. Theory is that STL could get Robinson at 2 and Watkins at 6, and the Falcons could get a LT at 13 (Lewan maybe) and pick up to DL or a DL and a LB with the two high second rounders.

I'd take that all day.

I really want to see the Falcons trade back a bit. They're not getting Clowney, and the draft is deep with good LTs.

I've seen one suggested trade where the Falcons swap with STL for the 13 pick and pick up STL's second rounder in the deal. Theory is that STL could get Robinson at 2 and Watkins at 6, and the Falcons could get a LT at 13 (Lewan maybe) and pick up to DL or a DL and a LB with the two high second rounders.

I'd take that all day.

Falcons are very very high on Tim Jernigan

Cmon dude. Be serious.
You dont have the Sanchize.

I can honestly say my favorite part of last year's thread was the person that said Mark Sanchez was as good as Tom Brady at his age. That will be missed. Enjoy free agency everybody.

It's only a matter of time before there's gold in here as well.

I'd take that all day.

Rams will be trading 2 and end up with everyone they want anyway.

Some have Manziel
Some have Bortles
Some have Bridgewater

Nope. Michael Sam.

Nope. Michael Sam.
Crazy talk, the D is solid, we need some O with the first pick and then D with the 2nd in the first round (or another WR)

LOL, good luck with this.

"RT @RapSheet: #Bucs are receiving interest in a Revis trade from teams with cap space. One team to watch: #Browns."

Crazy talk, the D is solid, we need some O with the first pick and then D with the 2nd in the first round (or another WR)

What do you mean? He was do high on everyone's list as guys to watch and then at the combine was quite mediocre. Fits perfect in Cleveland if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back