The Official 2014 THP Fantasy Baseball Leagues

After a 5-5-1 week, I slipped into third in League #1, one game back. Plenty of time to make up that gap. :wink:

Do you guys play am extra category that we don't in league 2? We have 10 category scoring, not that I do well in any of the 10 currently although I am slowly clawing my way up the standings....

Do you guys play am extra category that we don't in league 2? We have 10 category scoring, not that I do well in any of the 10 currently although I am slowly clawing my way up the standings....

I thought it was 11, but maybe I am confusing my two head to head leagues. Yahoo doesn't announce the ties in the final scores on the app, so when I saw 5-5, I assumed there was one tie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One day into this scoring period and the League 1 Wacha Wacha's are beating me like an adopted child.

Nope league 2 only has 10 scoring categories.

I'm up 5-2, somehow I don't think that'll last.

I'm 0-7 in my matchup and my temp closer just got out on the DL ha my team sucks.

I just squeaked ahead 4-3 over Basement Dwellers, but the news that the Sox signed Stephen Drew might mean bad things for Bogaerts (unless he gets moved to 3rd on a full time basis).

Looking to move one of my SS for a catcher in league 2. I have A. Cabrera and J. Rollins on the trading blocks. Any interest?

I'm happy with Castro but i'm looking for saves

Using Tapatalk

Looking to move one of my SS for a catcher in league 2. I have A. Cabrera and J. Rollins on the trading blocks. Any interest?

I'd be willing to part with Mauer in a package. Let's talk.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Wow, I might just get boat raced by Wacha Wacha this week. Ouch.

Tied at 4 with checkered need a darn sb

I'm kicking myself I didn't start Sale, I thought he'd still be on the DL.

But I'm up 6-3!!!

Another tight race but winning 7-1. At the start of the season I would have pegged myself for last place. I drafted my team while at Disney. Go figure.

5 to 5 tie with checkered as I continue to be .500 on the season

Im up 9-0

Finally playing to my potential.

VA Vince took me down, and dropped me to 5th place. I did some tinkering with the roster in hopes of a better week.

Another winning week in league #1

I still have a bit of a climb to the top, but I've been climbing!

Added a few more games between me and the traffic jam in 2nd place.

The Official 2014 THP Fantasy Baseball Leagues

Im up 9-0

Finally playing to my potential.

Yeah, I think my teams just that bad.... Nice win though...

Last edited:
38-38 and in 7th of 14...mediocre

All things considered I am ok with where I am sitting at the moment. Need to do better though. Couple roster changes and we'll see how this week goes.

I fell back a spot to 2nd. Considering the bad week, I'll take it.

Back