The Official 2014 THP Fantasy Baseball Leagues

Right there with you guys at a ho hum 37-36-7....

Ryu was a partial saving grace for me, but even with his amazing performance, no good for me!

Just lost my catcher for the week, concussion DL.

I sure hope my DL gambles work out this week, if not I wasted two spots!

Touché

I went 9-0 last week. No longer in last place! I am almighty.

First place is on the line this week in league 1. A set back last week kept me 2.5 games back in third. Can make it all up plus some if I have a dominant week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Official 2014 THP Fantasy Baseball Leagues

I'm looking back at the gawkers in 2nd. Team Dirty Socks is rolling along. :alien:

Last edited:
Carlos Santana? This could be addition by subtraction :)

Hopefully that bump on the head will shake up something so he can hit again. Picked up Kurt Suzuki in my 20 team keeper league and he is performing better. Actually, I think all three of my catchers are out performing him (Suzuki, Wellington, and Ramos)

Tired of Santana stinking.

But last time I picked up someone else to replace him with he had a great week, but im getting tired of waiting again

My whole team sucks. Will take trades for anything. Need SBs and Avg in hitting and W and S in pitching. Will entertain all offers.

Id love for Ryan Zimmerman to play again this year

Id love for Ryan Zimmerman to play again this year

You and me both. Good news is that he's been cleared for BP so hopefully there's a rehab start coming down the pipeline soon. I give it end of June though.

My whole team sucks. Will take trades for anything. Need SBs and Avg in hitting and W and S in pitching. Will entertain all offers.
Let me know if you want to make a deal!

8-1 this week after a 9-0 win last week.

Team is coming on strong.

Your about to cut into my lead heavily after this week. My team just didn't perform at all.

Got beat 7 to 3.

.239 avg sucked and era near 6

Dan Uggla is up for trade, if anyone wants him.

Ughgla

Let me know if you want to make a deal!

Yeah propose me something kershaw is my only untouchable...

So when i have the worst team in both leagues is there some kind of worst team award?

Using Tapatalk

Well 1 of my 2 DLs paid off!

Too bad your hot streak will come to an end next week. All of my matches end up somewhere around 4-4-2....

Too bad your hot streak will come to an end next week. All of my matches end up somewhere around 4-4-2....

Oh. No. I'm worried.

#sarcasm.

I'm a bottom feeder dude. Fear me.

Looks like I eked out a 5-4 win. Could have easily lost or had a bigger margin...I'll take what I can get.

Back