The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Beckham and Norman are having some fun out there

He did run right by him on the first drive like he was standing still…but he DROPPED the easy TD.

Yep...and Norman is no doubt taunting him about it all damn day.

Came in after the play was over and nearly took Normans head off helmet to helmet. He had a 15 yard rubbing start. I bet he ends up suspended.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The best part of this whole thing is that he literally thinks his actions are okay. What a disaster...This is bordering on laughable. Suspension coming.

What did he do?
Cheap shots, take downs, throwing punches, trying to take people's heads off just about sums it up.

I would've thrown him out after he dropped an easy TD…

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Frankly they're both guilty, and both should be ejected...which pains me to say since I've got OBJ in fantasy in all 4 of my leagues

Not to mention it's taking away the focus from another amazing show from Cam on his MVP tour

The best part of this whole thing is that he literally thinks his actions are okay. What a disaster...This is bordering on laughable. Suspension coming.
just showing his passion out there.

Came in after the play was over and nearly took Normans head off helmet to helmet. He had a 15 yard rubbing start. I bet he ends up suspended.

Any normal player, they'd definitely get suspended. NFL office bows down to ODB, he'll get a fine and that's it.

Any normal player, they'd definitely get suspended. NFL office bows down to ODB, he'll get a fine and that's it.
He's just passionate. Just like Dez

Hey…how about we get a quick TD here and climb a little closer to getting back in it?

Oh, another run, never mind.

Wow, what a horrible call against NE.

Hey…how about we get a quick TD here and climb a little closer to getting back in it?

Oh, another run, never mind.
#nailedit

#okkeeprunningtheball

Ball game.....

Cam back out now?

Watching ATL continue to run the same play over and over to Freeman and watching it fail over and over is hysterical.

Ok, the real Giants defense is back on the field. Nothing to see here.

He's never gone out has he? I've been too busy burying Odell to pay attention.

Nope....but thought he might stay out with a shoulder/knee injury and 3 TD lead.

If something weird happens and Cam gets hurt in this game that's full of cheap shots, the coach should be fired immediately, before leaving the stadium. So dumb to have him out there now

Nope....but thought he might stay out with a shoulder/knee injury and 3 TD lead.
It's only a 2 TD lead…for the next 45 seconds.

It's only a 2 TD lead…for the next 45 seconds.

Precisely....I thought he may rest with a 3 TD lead but when cut to 2 I wondered if that would require him.....which it has...and he delivers.

How was that not a late hit on Cam

I hate the Giants.

They couldn't return that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back