The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a writer that covers the Patriots....Mariota coached by McDaniels would be interesting.

From a writer that covers the Patriots....Mariota coached by McDaniels would be interesting.

McDaniels gets more good opportunities for jobs than anyone I have ever seen.

It will be interesting to see if he leaves the safe haven of NE this time around though.

Chip Kelly hired by the Niners...

Good hell, I'm done with them

Hdueydjjwiidjxjsjjsjsuhdhdhdjjdjdhhdhejsjxucydjsjsjdhfjdhhd

F**K

I guess Kaep will be on the team next year. He should fit Chip Kelly pretty well

Kelly in SP, seems like an interesting fit

I guess Kaep will be on the team next year. He should fit Chip Kelly pretty well

Yeah if he restructures his contract. There's no way they're paying him $12 mil next season.

So the Niners got rid of a coach who made a running quarterback successful, and a season later they get a coach who prefers running quarterbacks?

Go home, 49ers, you're drunk.

If I'm a niners fan I'm excited about Chip Kelly. Hopefully he isn't given full control over the roster, and has learned his lesson in Philly. The dude can still put together an offense.

That would be a nice QB/Coach tandem

I am really hoping for McDaniels in Tennessee. However I think we are going to stay with Mularky

So the Niners got rid of a coach who made a running quarterback successful, and a season later they get a coach who prefers running quarterbacks?

Go home, 49ers, you're drunk.

If I'm a niners fan I'm excited about Chip Kelly. Hopefully he isn't given full control over the roster, and has learned his lesson in Philly. The dude can still put together an offense.

You know what, now that I've had some time to think about, I'm down with #teamchip. It can't be any worse than Tomsula's reign. Let's go Niners!

Its%20Happening%20Chip%20Kelly%20FINAL%20eyes%20WATERMARK.gif

You know what, now that I've had some time to think about, I'm down with #teamchip. It can't be any worse than Tomsula's reign. Let's go Niners!

Its%20Happening%20Chip%20Kelly%20FINAL%20eyes%20WATERMARK.gif
I agree he's better than Tomsula by a long shot. Maybe he'll pull Anthony Davis out of retirement? The Niners need all the help they can get on the O line.

If he isn't allowed personnel control, he'll fair better. They still need some offensive weapons especially at WR and the secondary needs to play better. If Chip can get them to score, they may do alright

I agree he's better than Tomsula by a long shot. Maybe he'll pull Anthony Davis out of retirement? The Niners need all the help they can get on the O line.

If he isn't allowed personnel control, he'll fair better. They still need some offensive weapons especially at WR and the secondary needs to play better. If Chip can get them to score, they may do alright
I agree with all this. The part that's weird to me is they fired a guy a season ago in part for being too much of a micro-manager, etc. Now they hire someone with many of those same traits.

I heard Anthony Davis was tweeting about coming back like immediately after Tomsula was fired so that will definitely help.

He doesn't have personnel control, and Tom Gamble, who was in Philly with him, is in the Niners FO now so I'm reading he'll be the key in keeping things peaceful between Baalke and Kelly. I'm suspending judgement until next season despite my incoherent post reacting to the news, haha!

I heard Anthony Davis was tweeting about coming back like immediately after Tomsula was fired so that will definitely help.

He doesn't have personnel control, and Tom Gamble, who was in Philly with him, is in the Niners FO now so I'm reading he'll be the key in keeping things peaceful between Baalke and Kelly. I'm suspending judgement until next season despite my incoherent post reacting to the news, haha!
My reaction was gut as well but I still question Kelly as an NFL coach. We'll see though.

If he can worry about coaching and let others sorry about personnel, he'll be better off. Philly proved that at least.

I'd also love to see Kaep utilized properly for once. I think he/the team got caught up in forcing him to be a pocket QB and he started thinking way too much. I'm not saying he has great QB skills but he proved good enough to get to a Super Bowl. So we'll see

I can't wait to watch Chippy implode. He killed my 'birds and now I'm stuck with Doug Friggin Pederson, he isn't even a poor mans Andy Reid. From Big Red to Chip to Lurch - Frack Me.

Niner's fans don't get too excited by those two 10 win seasons. Not a good record against teams with winning records - fools gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to watch Chippy implode. He killed my 'birds and now I'm stuck with Doug Friggin Pederson, he isn't even a poor mans Andy Reid. From Big Red to Chip to Lurch - Frack Me.

Niner's fans don't get too excited by those two 10 win seasons. Not a good record against teams with winning records - fools gold

No way it will be worse than a year with Tomsula. No way.

No way it will be worse than a year with Tomsula. No way.

I would take pleasure in it but you are right, you have to be really bad to not win 6 games in this league.

Hear that Jason Puppet Garrett!

Niners are done. Chip doesn't have the personnel at SF to make a quack attack style offense succeed. Toughest division in football to boot. They'll definitely need to draft well.

Not sure how I'd feel if the NY Jets moved out of ... New Jersey. I know my Dad stopped rooting for them and decided to root for the only team in NY ... the Buffalo Bills. I toyed with the idea of rooting for the Bills, but when I got to Buffalo for college and realized how obnoxiously in your face Bills-mania was, I couldn't do it. My four years of undergrad were the four years the Bills lost the Super Bowl, so it was an interesting - and oftentimes amusing - time to be there.

I'd say it's slim to none that the Jets leave the NY market, but if they did, I'm not sure I'd care. Probably because I left NY myself, so who am I to get annoyed about such a move? Doubt I'd become a Panthers fan over it. As I get older, I find myself less drawn to getting worked up over professional sports. It's starting to drift into college sports as well. Maybe it's the fact that men get paid insane amounts of money to play a game.

I do know one thing, I'd be more likely to drop a team if it behaved like the Bungles did this past weekend, than if they simply up and moved.
Well said Deuce. I agree with pretty much everything you said. And Bills fans are brutal at the stadium but no worse than fans of plenty of other teams.
For me I have that childhood team I loved (Cowboys) so I would just root for them. Outside of that I'd just pull for teams that have individual players I like.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Niners are done. Chip doesn't have the personnel at SF to make a quack attack style offense succeed. Toughest division in football to boot. They'll definitely need to draft well.

To say they're done is a little premature just like predicting they'll be wildly successful would be. I think with the draft and free agency they'll end up somewhere in the middle. And again, there's no way they'll be worse than they were last year. The NFC West is tough for sure, but the Niners are far from doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back